TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: zutox on February 12, 2015, 04:50:34 PM
Also, don't let Giga Mac get you down. He is just a bad excuse for a FS anyways. He should have had something a bit more creative as a FS...like that he would quickly chase down and give each opponent one KO punch, like he does when his KO bar is full. Or simply that it stays full for a limited time. It would still be much better than Giga Mac.

This real Bowser, what are you adding to him?
Hopefully the mario throw from the Superstar Saga XD

I find it lazy that Little Mac's Final Smash is just a carbon copy of Giga Bowser anyway. The K.O. uppercut would have been perfect.

I disagree, as Giga Mac is supposed to be a powered up Little Mac. Did any of you play Punch Out for the Wii?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 12, 2015, 05:28:15 PM
I find it lazy that Little Mac's Final Smash is just a carbon copy of Giga Bowser anyway. The K.O. uppercut would have been perfect.

Giga Mac's not a carbon copy of anybody, just a stupidly powerful gimmick used in Punch-Out Wii's versus mode.
That said, I think Mac needs a better Final Smash than Giga Mac.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 12, 2015, 06:23:56 PM
I disagree, as Giga Mac is supposed to be a powered up Little Mac. Did any of you play Punch Out for the Wii?

I don't play Next Level Games software. :v

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on February 12, 2015, 06:43:02 PM
Giga Mac's not a carbon copy of anybody, just a stupidly powerful gimmick used in Punch-Out Wii's versus mode.
That said, I think Mac needs a better Final Smash than Giga Mac.

Well, what I meant is that he FUNCTIONS exactly like Giga Bowser: a power up transformation that's bigger and can't flinch.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 12, 2015, 05:28:15 PM
I find it lazy that Little Mac's Final Smash is just a carbon copy of Giga Bowser anyway. The K.O. uppercut would have been perfect.

Exactly!
You Never Know!

So, about me again:

I'm focusing my time on getting Allegro and C++ working so I can shift SSBF there. Allegro's not cooperating, however. D: CMake won't compile it so I can't develop games with Visual Studio just yet. Sorry Tcll/DarkPikachu, sticking with RPGMVXA might be less complicated. D: Or stick with Python.

I want to switch to a programming language for Feud for a "feud" reasons. *shot*

-Higher screen resolutions
-3D models
-No limits in possible control schemes
-Multiplayer?
-Much fewer limitations.
-the list goes on.

About my PSA's: wow, it's been quite some time, I might say! I'm still very interested in PSAs such as K. Rool. ;) So no worries there. I'm merely learning a new programming language. And that can be challenging for some. I just tend to prioritize the fan-game, sorry about that. D:

Nanobuds: May I have permission to use your Little Mac Wii U rig? I want to make that Little Mac again. :) Just no Giga Mac to go with him. If you think I'm trying another Smash Wii U model, heh heh. :>.>palm:

I know I've said this before, but as soon as I PSA again, I will prioritize the Kremling King over anyone else.

February 27, 2015, 01:00:18 PM #2301 Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 01:19:29 PM by OmegaSpacePirate
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 12, 2015, 01:36:20 AM
Well! I must say the Master Hand one is way better than the one I used to use over Red Alloy, anyways. :P

Although I feel his gun should be a Special.



I cannot figure out how to get Master Hand's model over bowser to get in the game, it just ends up crashing. I'm stuck, I don't know what to do.

EDIT: I think it's because Master Hand has less bones than Bowser. Anything I can do about that?

"I know I've said this before, but as soon as I PSA again, I will prioritize the Kremling King over anyone else."

this i have been waiting for... far too much  :-\

Quote from: corpsra on March 01, 2015, 10:50:30 AM
"I know I've said this before, but as soon as I PSA again, I will prioritize the Kremling King over anyone else."

this i have been waiting for... far too much  :-\

That's fine, you'll have to keep waiting as long as it takes. This is a hobby, not a career; Tabuu will get back to K. Rool when he is good and ready to.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Ive been really lazy too so I understand, even though my problem is probably some anxiety; I start up 3ds max and end up closing it after seeing projects and telling to myself "meh Ill do this one better, it needs less work" -opens up another and the cycle repeats-
dont worry tabuu, these stages passes

Updates.

So I was working on K. Rool, when some strong motivation pulled me toward another project: Lord Fredrik. Let me re-iterate: this is the real, actual model ripped from Tropical Freeze.

The model and rig are complete, he has FS eyes and metal, and made low-poly enough to fit over an Ike PSA without losing most of the geometry. I just need to finish, darken and add some filters to his textures. However, I modded the boneset, so as a result, the PSA will have to be standalone from Ike. I might start animating and PSAing, but since I promised some K. Rool, I'm not sure yet.

On the K. Rool front, I'm working on Captured and Hammer animations before making the new FTilt I thought up for him. :)

I never knew you were working on Miku over Ike.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: ZeusLink on March 11, 2015, 07:59:14 PM
I never knew you were working on Miku over Ike.

I was. But I gave her out to Nebulon and his team.

What bone-edits did you make? I'm assuming you added/removed bones otherwise you could release him over Ike as a size-mod, did you drastically move his bones? Like you took Ike's bone set and then made the bones fit the model?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 11, 2015, 09:40:01 PM
What bone-edits did you make? I'm assuming you added/removed bones otherwise you could release him over Ike as a size-mod, did you drastically move his bones? Like you took Ike's bone set and then made the bones fit the model?

Pretty much. I move them to fit him. I also renamed some of them. But I deleted nothing. Same bone count and same order in FitIke.pac. He theoretically loads and plays just fine. He's just stretched.

I think I'll work on both simultaneously. That's what I want to do.