TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 12, 2015, 01:17:49 AM
I think I'll work on both simultaneously. That's what I want to do.
Good luck with that. Being serious because I'm currently trying to do two, three.....four(?) projects, and I know you also have problems with sticking with one project for a long period of time. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

that's why i like importing, my short attention span is just enough to finish a rig xD

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 12, 2015, 01:29:11 AM
Good luck with that. Being serious because I'm currently trying to do two, three.....four(?) projects, and I know you also have problems with sticking with one project for a long period of time. :P

That's why I have more than one. I get tired of one, I switch. ;) And thanks for the good luck, I'll need it. On the other hand, these are 2 characters I love and adore, it might not be as bad as before.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 12, 2015, 02:35:14 PM
that's why i like importing, my short attention span is just enough to finish a rig xD

I know, right?

Okey doke. I just had to return the camera and tripod I had borrowed to my school. I was shooting a short earlier this week.

But now I'm done going out until 6pm my time, so guess what it's time for? ;)

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 12, 2015, 02:35:14 PM
that's why i like importing, my short attention span is just enough to finish a rig xD
Sadly mine isn't, pretty sure I only have texture work left for SSBWiiU Mario & Dr. Mario, last I remember, the rig was done and it was just messing with the textures to get the right level of detail & color.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hola! About to work on K. Rool for a bit. I've been pretty busy with my fan-game and Brawl hacking at the same time. I just hope I can hold it together. XD.

I think for now, I'm going to hold off on starting new projects, with the exception of Fredrik. No more announcements of NEW PSAs for a while. At least till K. Rool is done.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 18, 2015, 12:38:49 AM
Hola! About to work on K. Rool for a bit. I've been pretty busy with my fan-game and Brawl hacking at the same time. I just hope I can hold it together. XD.

I think for now, I'm going to hold off on starting new projects, with the exception of Fredrik. No more announcements of NEW PSAs for a while. At least till K. Rool is done.

A SSB fan game? If so could I take a look at it?
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 18, 2015, 02:44:50 AM
did u ever say wat was going to be k rools final smash?

Yup. He's gonna make cannonballs rain from the sky, sorta like in DKC. :)

Quote from: omegafalcon on March 18, 2015, 06:47:47 PM
A SSB fan game? If so could I take a look at it?

Indeed, my Smash fangame. And no. #1) I'm keeping a tight lid on the content and #2 It's not even playable yet.

I'm going to take another break from hacking, I think. Only for a couple of months. I'll come back after graduating from college. I'm focusing on Feud and school. Brawl hacking as a 3rd way to pass time just isn't working. Not for now.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 20, 2015, 05:50:21 PM
Yup. He's gonna make cannonballs rain from the sky, sorta like in DKC. :)
I didnt know that either, thats sounds sweet

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 20, 2015, 05:50:21 PM
Yup. He's gonna make cannonballs rain from the sky, sorta like in DKC. :)
Oh okay, so that is going to be the FS, I remember that being an option or suggestion at one point but didn't remember if you changed your mind or not.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Okay! So I've successfully begun to manage my fan-game and my PSAs through effective time management. That's what I like about multiple hobbies: when you need a break from one, another one awaits! ;D

I've got 3 Lord Fredrik animation WIPs, and I'm going to work on more!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Seriously dont take this personal, but you should stop this whole taking breaks and returning all the time. it is annoying in every possible way and i never know what to expect. you should think a LOT more before posting that you will do something (that you will decide not to do few days later).

again, dont take this personal, i actually look forward some of your projects, but you should stop joking around.

Quote from: Matusalem on March 23, 2015, 10:03:39 PM
Seriously dont take this personal, but you should stop this whole taking breaks and returning all the time. it is annoying in every possible way and i never know what to expect. you should think a LOT more before posting that you will do something (that you will decide not to do few days later).

again, dont take this personal, i actually look forward some of your projects, but you should stop joking around.

This may come as a shock to you, but I don't actually anticipate coming back like that, especially so soon after "leaving". I seriously thought I couldn't make it until I actually tried. lol

No more leaving, then. I'll just take it as it comes.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 23, 2015, 10:09:44 PM
This may come as a shock to you, but I don't actually anticipate coming back like that, especially so soon after "leaving". I seriously thought I couldn't make it until I actually tried. lol

No more leaving, then. I'll just take it as it comes.

im glad. what i said was meant as some kind of constructive criticism even thoug not related to psa.

Quote from: Calypso on March 24, 2015, 02:35:27 AM
Brawl hacking is a hobby not a job, if you don't like the way Tabuu does things then don't follow the thread. Also putting "don't take this personally" in front of a rude statement doesn't give you a free pass to say whatever you want.

So I suggest you take your own advice and "THINK A LOT MORE" before you post, instead of hiding in the anonymity of the internet.

Post Merge: March 24, 2015, 03:52:01 AM

Sorry for flying off the handle like that.

Lord Fredrik looks very nice Tabuu, you did a great job making him.
i dont think you even understand i what say. i never said anything about how he must think of modding as a "job", my complain was not related to productivity at all. since you seemed to enjoy quoting me, i will quote myself as well, so you should also think a lot more before posting too. trying to understand what people say doesnt hurt at all. if you dont understand then at least pretend to.

my complain is absolutely legit and im glad tabuu has taken in consideration what i said.


Quote from: Matusalem on March 24, 2015, 01:17:38 PM
im glad. what i said was meant as some kind of constructive criticism even thoug not related to psa.


Well, to be honest, I would really hate to alienate my followers completely. I'm sorta glad you brought that up, man. Made me look at my behavior from another point of view. It was humbling.

OK, so I just gotta knock out one assignment for a class and then I'm diving back into PSA.