TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ah, OK then. So it'll still be a while?
I T ' S   A   M I R A C O L A !


oh shoot. I want to test it out now but i don't.
Arg, curse you for releasing it today. XD
I might let you know on a scale of 1-10 how much I love it (It'll probably be like, 50 *Shot*), depends mostly if i remember afterwards...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 21, 2015, 01:47:49 AM
oh shoot. I want to test it out now but i don't.
Arg, curse you for releasing it today. XD
I might let you know on a scale of 1-10 how much I love it (It'll probably be like, 50 *Shot*), depends mostly if i remember afterwards...

Just a warning: he's still far from being complete. :P But thanks! ;D

:yay: SO MUCH YES

On a more serious note, this looks beautiful. Wow. And then you can use him in SSB4 stages to create the illusion that he's in SM4SH!! :o I really appreciate this. Thank you so, so very much. This is the greatest tribute anyone could do for our glorious King. Oh, and one more thing...

[spoiler][spoiler]
I T ' S   A   M I R A C O L A !


So, here's my feedback. (Keep in mind though that I won't hesitate to point out the more obvious things, or even things that you're most likely still working on :laugh:)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I T ' S   A   M I R A C O L A !

Oh my god you finally did it! I'm so happy for you!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: PigmaskColonel on May 21, 2015, 08:43:55 PM
snippet[/center]

Wow, thanks, PC. I'll definitely keep that in mind for the N-Special. It's supposed, btw, to release a spiked cannonball when held long enough, but it won't work till I can edit articles. When I return to the PSA I'll work these changes in! ;D If you use the PSA in BrawlEx, the jumping is fixed.

Quote from: Nebulon on May 21, 2015, 08:57:31 PM
Oh my god you finally did it! I'm so happy for you!

Just wait till I've finished 'im! ;D


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 21, 2015, 09:10:35 PM
Wow, thanks, PC. I'll definitely keep that in mind for the N-Special. It's supposed, btw, to release a spiked cannonball when held long enough, but it won't work till I can edit articles. When I return to the PSA I'll work these changes in! ;D If you use the PSA in BrawlEx, the jumping is fixed.


No problem! I just thought it was rather odd... I thought it might've been just so you could explode for whatever reason ;D
I T ' S   A   M I R A C O L A !

*shudders* I'm not a guy who's easily creeped out. But try watching Crocomire in Super Metroid have his [censored]in' skin melted off by hot acid while frantically struggling to live. And shrieking like a tortured puppy. Yeouch. :/ TVTropes was right, that [censored]'s [censored]in' nightmare fuel.

Okay, back to the PSA scene!

Quote from: PigmaskColonel on May 22, 2015, 12:17:56 AM
No problem! I just thought it was rather odd... I thought it might've been just so you could explode for whatever reason ;D

I don't explode unless provoked. ;) You have nothing to be afraid of. :)

I'm back to work on Fredrik. I'm polishing off his LandingLight and JumpSquat, and soon will start Damage animations and do more jumping ones. I still won't start attacks yet. This is done on purpose in order not to lose interest in the misc stuff after attacks are done.

Anyway, how are y'all enjoying K. Rool?? I know he's far from finished, but still! ;D

Hey Tabuu I just gave your K Rool psa a test run.
Quite far from finished but a very good wip! I love how well you incorporated a lot of his signature moves, and I especially love your creativity in some of them (the down special was a nice touch). I noticed his cannon balls fire upward but I believe you mentioned that as an issue earlier, so I'm sure it'll be resolved for the final version. I really like the plan you have for him to fire the spiked cannon balls too, all the moves you've done so far have given me so much nostalgia so I can't wait to see that implemented!
I know you mentioned in your read me that you aren't a fan of Baron K Rool but I'd think a little representation in his up special could be a good idea for him, after all he did have a little jetpack thingy that would make for a great recovery idea and add just a bit of representation from each of his appearances (I don't think any of his other DKC3 moves would fit too well, and to be honest he really his my least favourite too).
Still awesome work though, can't wait til he's finished!

June 03, 2015, 12:38:18 AM #2367 Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:39:29 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: secretchaos1 on May 26, 2015, 07:08:20 AM
Hey Tabuu I just gave your K Rool psa a test run.
Quite far from finished but a very good wip! I love how well you incorporated a lot of his signature moves, and I especially love your creativity in some of them (the down special was a nice touch). I noticed his cannon balls fire upward but I believe you mentioned that as an issue earlier, so I'm sure it'll be resolved for the final version. I really like the plan you have for him to fire the spiked cannon balls too, all the moves you've done so far have given me so much nostalgia so I can't wait to see that implemented!
I know you mentioned in your read me that you aren't a fan of Baron K Rool but I'd think a little representation in his up special could be a good idea for him, after all he did have a little jetpack thingy that would make for a great recovery idea and add just a bit of representation from each of his appearances (I don't think any of his other DKC3 moves would fit too well, and to be honest he really his my least favourite too).
Still awesome work though, can't wait til he's finished!


Wow, thank you! :D And all right... I might model a copter pack and make a Roolenstein oufit.

So for now I've decided to take a break from Lord Fredrik and get a little more done on King Cold. A guy PM'd me saying the current Vault build is glitched up so I'm working to make a worthwhile update for him.

My top priority is completely finishing/fixing Cold's counter, plus its attacks, and then more misc stuff. And perhaps one new attack or two. We'll see how things go. I had made a new Side Tilt animation for him, but I ended up hating it with all my being, so I restored and edited the old one.

Also, my Zeena import will get a PSA as well later. But she's not a priority for the moment. My top 3 are Cold, Rool and Fredrik.

So I hope to see ya later.

nice job on tong.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Okay, then. I'm bumping again. Let's try this again. :P

As I mentioned, it's Lord Fredrik time. I revamped the rig almost completely: I spent a few hours on his shoulder and top cape joints. And I did mention fixed normals. I fixed them on the smaller horn on his neck, too.

Okay, so I have a few GIFS to show off this time, to showcase the new rig, normals and actual animations.

Wait1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Final revision of Wait2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait3:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Win2 WIP. After seeing this on YT, I found it so awesome I had to reproduce it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Run:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Walk Fast. My favourite walking animation I've ever made for anyone:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.