Dr.'s Model Imports

Started by Dr., December 09, 2011, 05:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lucairo with Sonic's spikes, gloves, and shoes :3
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


sweet. one more request i forgot to put:

Lucairo in penguin suite: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24370
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lucario with Sora´s clothes would be great. And with the Organization XIII too.


February 16, 2012, 05:49:48 PM #34 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 05:55:56 PM by Flinter
Lucario with Quote's cap: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17943

PS: Your DK's tie's Lucario are amazing!
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

For the Princess Lucaria import, here is what I think.

The main body of the model should be a combination of Peach, Zelda and Lucario's, ideally. The skirt however, I would like to be designed as a hoop skirt.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

nice ideas, i'm going to check if that hoop skirt is easy enough so i can make it on my own...
Also...
Sup :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25267

Updating OP later, going to sleep, here is 2 A.M.

nice! *instant dl*

can't wait for the zero costume

Wow, these Lucario model edits are very impressive. They look extremely well done.

 :moar: :yay:

With this 2 emoticons summarize everything that has to say about your Lucario Hacks ;D

PS: What's next?
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

Wow, Dr. I saw that Meta-Cario. It's been a while since it only took me around 5 seconds to decide to download something! It looks AMAZING!

Oh, and since you're taking requests, could I get one for Guard Armor?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23513


February 21, 2012, 06:27:49 PM #41 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 06:29:52 PM by -SSJ gogeta-
could i request lucario over ike with master sword or does that not count and if that doesnt counjt how about lucario with clouds cloak thing
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Looking at Lucario, the only thing that could possible make it any better is having Lucario wear an MK-styled breastplate, but the costume looks awesome enough as it is!

Awesome job!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on February 21, 2012, 08:54:08 AM
nice! *instant dl*

can't wait for the zero costume
Quote from: hotdogturtle on February 21, 2012, 09:21:26 AM
Wow, these Lucario model edits are very impressive. They look extremely well done.
Quote from: Flinter on February 21, 2012, 03:07:23 PM
:moar: :yay:

With this 2 emoticons summarize everything that has to say about your Lucario Hacks ;D

PS: What's next?
Quote from: Spex130 on February 21, 2012, 05:17:09 PM
Wow, Dr. I saw that Meta-Cario. It's been a while since it only took me around 5 seconds to decide to download something! It looks AMAZING!
Thanks, your comments encourage me to work harder and make these even better :)
Next is ZERO... Updating the OP right now.

Quote from: Spex130 on February 21, 2012, 05:17:09 PM
Oh, and since you're taking requests, could I get one for Guard Armor?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23513
I'll Add it to the list in the OP

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on February 21, 2012, 06:27:49 PM
could i request lucario over ike with master sword or does that not count and if that doesnt counjt how about lucario with clouds cloak thing
mmm well.... lucario over ike with master sword kind of counts, BUT, I could only do it after Princess Lucaria since is kind of the same thing; And about lucario with Cloud's cloak thing I think it'll be harder depending on how much of the cloak lucario wears... I'll think 'bout it.

Quote from: Velen on February 21, 2012, 09:28:59 PM
Looking at Lucario, the only thing that could possible make it any better is having Lucario wear an MK-styled breastplate, but the costume looks awesome enough as it is!

Awesome job!
thanks, I looked everywhere for an awesome MK Gijinka draw I saw once, but had no luck and without any reference couldn't do it... however, I'll still look for it and will make a breastplate version in the future.

Updating OP meanwhile

Quote from: Dr. on February 22, 2012, 12:47:28 AM
mmm well.... lucario over ike with master sword kind of counts, BUT, I could only do it after Princess Lucaria since is kind of the same thing; And about lucario with Cloud's cloak thing I think it'll be harder depending on how much of the cloak lucario wears... I'll think 'bout it.
ok
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.