Dr.'s Model Imports

Started by Dr., December 09, 2011, 05:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Don't hit the spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Something went wrong, trying to find a workarround...
FYI: the problem involves deleting bones & reopening the file just to find it has been corrupted...
I'll work on bowser meanwhile ;)

holy cow. everything looks great. sorry about zero though :/

Metacario:-Invoke a Zerario's mannequin!

Really:
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

Quote from: Dr. on February 23, 2012, 07:27:56 AM
Don't hit the spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Something went wrong, trying to find a workarround...
FYI: the problem involves deleting bones & reopening the file just to find it has been corrupted...
I'll work on bowser meanwhile ;)

Waitwaitwait. Do you use 3DS max? It has an autoback folder. Check it!


Quote from: Spex130 on February 23, 2012, 11:23:14 PM
Waitwaitwait. Do you use 3DS max? It has an autoback folder. Check it!
Lol I meant in BrawlBox; 3DS max is fine, just one crash so far while doing MetaCario, that's when I found out about autoback...

I need to clear my mind... cause all these are object imports (if you haven't noticed it before) because I'm a begginer and it's easier that way, but with ZeroCario I think I'll have to import the model all together...which is more time consuming than objects (-__- ¡)
sorry about the nagging, back to work on zero...

NOTE:
If anyone wants to help me, here's the exact problem:
While importing objects onto a model some bones also get imported. If bones are mislabeled or misplaced, animations get affected; thus why lucario appears in T-pose. I usually delete them the correct way, however, this time when deleting them and saving, the .PAC gets corrupted.
I think it's because one object is not singlebinded *goes to check*...

im diggin that bowser one, will u also give him horns and maybe hair?

Holy god. You've been working quick! 0.O

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Dr. on February 24, 2012, 02:40:36 AM
NOTE:
If anyone wants to help me, here's the exact problem:
While importing objects onto a model some bones also get imported. If bones are mislabeled or misplaced, animations get affected; thus why lucario appears in T-pose. I usually delete them the correct way, however, this time when deleting them and saving, the .PAC gets corrupted.
I think it's because one object is not singlebinded *goes to check*...


Ohhh. You were doing Object importing straight into Brawlbox. I have absolutely no idea how that works. I do know that you can export to Dae with rigging intact, so I thought that's how you were doing it. If you need help the Max way, I can stand in, but otherwise, good luck with that.


Dat Lo-wser needs bowser punk hair, but maybe in black  :P

Quote from: TheLegend75 on February 25, 2012, 03:42:04 AM
Dat Lo-wser needs bowser punk hair, but maybe in black  :P
yeah, I haven't updated the previews, he now has hair and fangs, i'm trying to add the horns.

Opening Post minor update!!!

nice i like it
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I really want that falco and ryu costume

I'll be eagerly awaiting

Something I was working on to make sure "LuZero" looked perfect.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*goes back to lurk mode* :V


hmm... seems like u fixed the normals and shaders... and added a tev spec map to the armor to make him shine? noice! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady