Dr.'s Model Imports

Started by Dr., December 09, 2011, 05:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I know this seems odd, but I need to know how you're adding all these props to him!

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on August 16, 2012, 04:42:21 PMI know this seems odd, but I need to know how you're adding all these props to him!
3DS Max :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 16, 2012, 04:43:07 PM
3DS Max :P
DARN! I can't use those programs! and I need to add a monocule to the right eye of my azelf model

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on August 16, 2012, 04:47:11 PM
DARN! I can't use those programs! and I need to add a monocule to the right eye of my azelf model
...you can get the student version for free, ya know.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That's what I did. Autodesk is nice enough to let students use their software for free (non-commercial purposes only, of course), and since I am a student...
But I'm afraid I don't know how to use it, either...
Now available in blue.

Dr. hasn't posted here for what feels like decades. School and RL stuff aside. What has he been doing?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 16, 2012, 05:49:16 PMDr. hasn't posted here for what feels like decades. School and RL stuff aside. What has he been doing?
Sexy CSPs.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 16, 2012, 05:54:16 PM
Sexy CSPs.

It's kinda disheartening. His CSP's are awesome, don't get me wrong, but...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

^ I'm coming back, I swear :/  .srs.




*lurks*
</3

I love the outline effect with that color.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


More of this awesome stuff please. OoO

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: The Evil Manray on April 18, 2014, 02:17:29 AM
Hey Dr. , can I request something?
Sorry, not at this moment.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


<3
Soon I'll go on a rampage

nice looking snake you got there :D

Quote from: Dr. on April 16, 2014, 05:44:18 AM
^ I'm coming back, I swear :/  .srs.




*lurks*
</3
That is

...a really interesting Purin, I must say. *downloaded*