KC-MM Needs $40 for .net an .org Renewal!

Started by Jack H., December 09, 2011, 05:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

"Hey! Let's all gang up on Noah!"

He's voicing his opinion. Nothing wrong with that. Don't have to slam him just because you don't agree with him.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: JSJ on December 10, 2011, 08:53:40 PM
"Hey! Let's all gang up on Noah!"

He's voicing his opinion. Nothing wrong with that. Don't have to slam him just because you don't agree with him.
Even though I understand people getting irritated with Noah always making everything into a big controversy, I have to agree with this.

If you have something else to say about donations, or actual questions, do it in this thread. But don't go off-topic like that. Or there will be sanctions. >_>
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

December 10, 2011, 08:59:40 PM #32 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 09:00:54 PM by Albafika
:srs:

Yeah, let's all go and call it drama, and we have the community supporting us, so let's also ask for them to do our job for us and organize the forum for us since we can't take 10 minutes to check the OP of the tutorials and know where they belong.

Seriously, "community", don't go around pointing fingers like a bunch of robots, use your head just a bit more.

We keep hearing from the staff they "need a better host" 'cause Brawl Vault gets too much traffic, and instead of "asking for donations" for this purpose (Which is also on doubt, since there are other ways to get money), they're asking for donations for 2 domains that are rarely used since the only domain promoted out there is "kc-mm.com".

I've been (And AM an active member on many forums with their own domain, and I'm sure quite a few in here are, too) and this has been the only forum/"community" I've seen where the staff asks for these kind of things.
Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 10, 2011, 08:55:38 PM
Even though I understand people getting irritated with Noah always making everything into a big controversy, I have to agree with this.
You amuse me.

Quote from: JSJ on December 10, 2011, 08:53:40 PM
"Hey! Let's all gang up on Noah!"

He's voicing his opinion. Nothing wrong with that. Don't have to slam him just because you don't agree with him.
I think everyone agrees with me at the fact was that his first post had the point.. then he just snowballed away from the point and decided to go on a whiney rant. It was fine on that first post.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 10, 2011, 08:38:46 PM
You denying the usefulness of these domain masks is akin to a priest denying Copernic's theory. The fact are there, so deal with it.
Because there are more uses to money than "keeping this forum up". Being visible on the internet is one.
Yet again you miss my main point.  Money should be going towards dant for hosting primarliy.  The OP didn't even bother to point out that the masks and the actual server are separate.  I do recall a time when Dant almost wasn't able to keep the server up because of financial issues?  FFS, let's prioritize.

Quote from: ds22 on December 10, 2011, 08:43:22 PM
He tries it everytime something staff related comes up.
Quote from: Santendo on December 10, 2011, 08:46:25 PM
This :\
First off staff, I'd like to thank you for answering to my complaints so maturely.

Now shut the [censored] up.  I've made legitimate points here, you can't just brush them aside because I do this often.  I'll admit I've been wrong to argue in the past, but it doesn't mean you can ignore what I say.

Especially you segtendo, I didn't bring this up at the time because I didn't want to start [censored], but congratulations, you've made me angry.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=2555.msg758334#msg758334
you first warn someone because someone complained about it, and then you removed the warning because you were told to.  You are constantly acting on what people tell you to, and it's often wrong.  Try to start thinking for yourself, if you can.

Quote from: Ms. ForӃit on December 10, 2011, 09:00:43 PM
I think everyone agrees with me at the fact was that his first post had the point.. then he just snowballed away from the point and decided to go on a whiney rant. It was fine on that first post.
Actually, I've just been adding to my original post with legitimate points and reasoning, and it's getting brushed aside as usual because I complain a lot.  There are reasons why I complain a lot.  It's because I don't like something that's going on.

As to everyone else, I really appreciate you contributing to the discussion and pointing out why I'm mistaken.  It's very mature of you.

I removed the guy's report cuz he was a new guy. Even SJS said that the guy was only a new guy.

Why the hell does it matter that the report is brought up here or not? It's about BrawlVault, not moderation -.-
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Santendo on December 10, 2011, 09:05:34 PM
I removed the guy's report cuz he was a new guy. Even SJS said that the guy was only a new guy. Why the hell does it matter that the report is brought up here or not? It's about BrawlVault, not moderation -.-
He likes to complain and drag other issues to a discussion that has nothing to do with it.

And with that i'll leave ;)

What ever. You guys can sit around and slap each other with fish. I'ma go cook mine.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Santendo on December 10, 2011, 09:05:34 PM
I removed the guy's report cuz he was a new guy. Even SJS said that the guy was only a new guy.

Why the hell does it matter that the report is brought up here or not? It's about BrawlVault, not moderation -.-
Let me rephrase that for you:

"Necroposting... FIX IT!
Segtendo: I'll give him a warnin'.
SJS: But he's a noob. Just tell him not to necropost, where to post requests, and lock the thread.
Segtendo: I'll remove the warning and tell him not to necropost. Wink Am I doing it right?

Quote from: Ms. ForӃit on December 10, 2011, 09:07:08 PM
What ever. You guys can sit around and slap each other with fish. I'ma go cook mine.
Quote from: Puraidou Fi on December 10, 2011, 09:06:45 PM
He likes to complain and drag other issues to a discussion that has nothing to do with it.

And with that i'll leave ;)
It's funny how you guys, like, follow a sequence, and when something's fishy:

"Whatever, seeya.

uMad? Bye."

If this has to derail into discussing Segtendo's moderation tactics, I guess we'll just close this topic.

The donation goal is reached, and I'll pay the $40 that I was planning to pay for the domain names myself, anyways. No need to keep this thread open anymore. See you in 6 monthes for the next donation.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.