SonicBrawler's Model Imports - Kirby Characters -Poll Added-

Started by SonicBrawler, December 11, 2011, 06:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Woot for Tingle. I don't care who you put him over, he'd probably work best over Luigi or something. Whatever's easiest for you.

okay
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can I get some help with Krystal...
I can rig her and stuff, it's the importing part I need help with...

what do you mean. you cant get her into 3ds?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think Master Chief over DK would be good if you can do it... thanks

:srs: how does that even work. seeing master chief bend over and walk like that. what the hack :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 30, 2011, 09:16:59 PM
:srs: how does that even work. seeing master chief bend over and walk like that. what the hack :srs:
sometime ppl dont even realize what they ask master cheif would look wierd being streteched and  he doesnt even have long arms to fil in dK arms it would look a mess really.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 30, 2011, 09:16:59 PM
:srs: how does that even work. seeing master chief bend over and walk like that. what the hack :srs:
Master cheif will be acting like a monkey lol

great news ppl. I can rip models from LOZ:WW! :D

so, sorry, but im only gunna take WW requests. and the only WW request so far is Tingle.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 30, 2011, 01:45:07 AM
what do you mean. you cant get her into 3ds?

No lol I need help getting her from 3DS into BB...
Gotta finish the rigging first.

oh ok


>.> ok, im having trouble rigging a WW model. this person (not saying who) appears fine, but when this person goes into BB, this person is only hands and one eye
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


December 31, 2011, 06:15:48 PM #118 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 06:40:17 PM by SonicBrawler
i am having so many problems with it. i guess just for now im going to supply the models
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

--Tingle released--
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.