Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wiimote SFX gone after installing Shadow over DK hex packets help plz!  (Read 1084 times)
BriefCasey795
Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 18, 2011, 05:19:16 PM »

Ok when i got the shadow over DK, i got the sound packs that came with it installed. and when i went to my Brawl, i turned on Wiimote sounds, and when i chose Shadow, there was no wiimote sound.i thought it was because it didn't come with a wiimote sound, but when i chose Mario and the others, all their wiimote sounds were gone! Also, strangely, When the announcer normally says "5", or "4". For some reason, He said "Shadow" instead of "5", and the "4" was distorted. So i went on sawnds to fix this, and i managed to fix the 5 and 4 clip problems, but when Ireinstalled all my wiimote sounds by creating a .sawnd from an unedited brsar, put it into my own brsar, re-installed all my custom ones, and then finished up, but when i went back to my wii, the Wiimote sounds were still gone! someone help me. Also i used this version of Shadow over DK. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23539

I'm back after a long while.

Infernape
    Holy Kitten

I have Eye Goals

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 12:37:59 PM »

Did you put the correct group ID?

Memorable Quotes:
    Quote from: ItalianStallion
    Nobody posted the pic of the day? Im shocked lol usually u [censored]s fight over it.

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 07:41:02 PM »

Yes. That's how i fixed the 5 and 4 clip problems when i was making a .sawnd for the needed groups. Also, for inserting the Shadow hex packets, i used sawnds 0.051

I'm back after a long while.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: