Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New Download Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13196

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ig210uh2amopz4e/tron%20samus.zip


Tried to replace the download link myself. Ha... forgot I resigned.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



May 13, 2014, 09:56:09 AM #932 Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 10:01:42 AM by Mansta8
Reported hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10296

New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbyrr85qxealxb0/Wooden%20Armor%20Toon%20Link.zip

Edit: just noticed the first 2 things I updated downloads for are Geno...




I found this hack with one BB preview only
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204005

Here are some in games pictures if you don't mind.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Since it's a texture, BB preview is fine. You'll need to contact that person if you want 'em to add those. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.


Added them anyway. I don't think the submitter would mind. If he/she does, I'll simply restore the old preview.
Thanks for the previews.

May 23, 2014, 05:30:49 AM #939 Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 11:53:29 PM by Queen Chrysalis.
Quote from: Iwvi on May 23, 2014, 05:22:39 AM
Added them anyway. I don't think the submitter would mind. If he/she does, I'll simply restore the old preview.
Thanks for the previews.
You're welcome. :D

Post Merge: May 23, 2014, 11:53:28 PM

Sorry for the double posting, but there's a Vetrex hack that doesn't have its previews properly displayed.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203764

Also if it helps, I have some higher quality pictures for it.
[Spoiler]



Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 23, 2014, 05:30:49 AM
Sorry for the double posting, but there's a Vetrex hack that doesn't have its previews properly displayed.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203764

Also if it helps, I have some higher quality pictures for it.
[Spoiler]




Fixed. I finally get to do one of these... lol...

Found another import with only BB pics.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203699

Here are some pics for it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Found a Hack with no images at all (it's a pretty cool one to.)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203616

Here are some picture's for it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed, and that also proves the hack works, so thanks to you not only it has previews, but it also got approved. Yay! ... anyway, thanks again.