Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 24, 2014, 07:22:38 AM #945 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 09:42:41 AM by Queen Chrysalis.
I found this with some broken image previews.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203063
They still work, however, I see two things that miiight make it a problem.

Problem 1. The images are there, there just broken for previews.
Problem 2. The images have a very low resolution (at around 120 pixels.)

If this is a problem, then please use these photos instead. Otherwise, please disregard this post and I apologize in advance.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 09:42:39 AM

I have found a reported hack from the man himself : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=96

Here's the new Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q02y06z1testrak/Santa%27s%20C.E.O..rar

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 07:22:38 AM
I found this with some broken image previews.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203063
They still work, however, I see two things that miiight make it a problem.

Problem 1. The images are there, there just broken for previews.
Problem 2. The images have a very low resolution (at around 120 pixels.)

If this is a problem, then please use these photos instead. Otherwise, please disregard this post and I apologize in advance.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 09:42:39 AM

I have found a reported hack from the man himself : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=96

Here's the new Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q02y06z1testrak/Santa%27s%20C.E.O..rar

Fixed that [censored]. Thanks.

Jeez, after Scout's ruthless acts of mass restoration, I really didn't think it was possible to spam community support, but I was wrong!

This hacks pictures don't display: 
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1772

Here are the images with a fresh source (because I think they're good pictures. Just refreshed their source.)
http://i.imgur.com/srEnIZF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2HAmud6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7QYAxwO.jpg

Fixed.

You have potential for being a Vault Staff member...

May 24, 2014, 05:37:33 PM #949 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 05:50:04 PM by Queen Chrysalis.
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on May 24, 2014, 05:33:21 PM
Fixed.

You have potential for being a Vault Staff member...
Thanks!  (Post will be edited in a little bit.)

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 05:50:04 PM

This hack has no pictures.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203617

Here are some new ones.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 05:37:33 PM
Thanks!  (Post will be edited in a little bit.)

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 05:50:04 PM

This hack has no pictures.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203617

Here are some new ones.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey I appreciate what you're doing, but this thread is mainly for fixing existing hacks with broken previews and downloads, not taking pictures for hacks sitting in the pending section because the submitter was too lazy/incompetent to do so himself.

And Vault Staff members, BrawlBox previews are usually acceptable preview images for texture and vertex hacks. Don't go replacing things just for the hell of it.


Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on May 24, 2014, 05:33:21 PM
You have potential for being a Vault Staff member...
Knowing how to work bin2jpg is a very important part of being a Vault Staff member.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


May 24, 2014, 06:09:18 PM #951 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 06:13:39 PM by Queen Chrysalis.
Quote from: SJS on May 24, 2014, 06:05:53 PM
Knowing how to work bin2jpg is a very important part of being a Vault Staff member.
Actually, I revived Jack's Texture with a one I made, but you're right. Sorry for troubling you guys with these things. It wont happen again. Honest

As I said before, just PM the uploader and I'm sure they'll gladly use your pictures and even give credit to you for them.


May 24, 2014, 06:55:28 PM #953 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 06:56:22 PM by SJS
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 06:09:18 PM
Actually, I revived Jack's Texture with a one I made, but you're right. Sorry for troubling you guys with these things. It wont happen again. Honest
Replacing existing hacks with recreations is not something that should be done, save for a few exceptions. This isn't the Project R thread.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 24, 2014, 06:55:28 PM
Replacing existing hacks with recreations is not something that should be done, save for a few exceptions. This isn't the Project R thread.
I didn't know there was a thread like that.
Again, I'm very sorry for doing what I did. I didn't know that wasn't allowed here. I won't do it again. (Sorry for the spam. I just feel kind of guilty.) -_-;

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 06:09:18 PM
Actually, I revived Jack's Texture with a one I made, but you're right. Sorry for troubling you guys with these things. It wont happen again. Honest

You mean I just restored Jack's hack with something you tried to remake?

Maybe you shouldn't do that next time. I already added replaced the download link, so it's all on me now.

Something ended up catching my attention due to the "Random 10". Loved it, but it has a broken DL. NO MORE!

Broken Vault Submission: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=199130
New DL Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ew34cpw4szz2g00/Mario%20Kart%20-%20Rainbow%20Road%20%28MK7%20Rock%29.brstm

A deed is done. To the shadows I lurk once more.
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.


Quote from: Low-hanging Sack of Big Balls on May 24, 2014, 11:30:34 AM
Jeez, after Scout's ruthless acts of mass restoration, I really didn't think it was possible to spam community support, but I was wrong!
I wasn't ruthless enough..

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 07:04:58 PM
I didn't know there was a thread like that.
Again, I'm very sorry for doing what I did. I didn't know that wasn't allowed here. I won't do it again. (Sorry for the spam. I just feel kind of guilty.) -_-;

If you ever want to try your hand and gain some experience texturing, you can head to this thread, you'll help the community alot. (try posting your recreation that you already made here)
Also, no harm done.

Quote from: Scout on May 26, 2014, 04:24:30 PM
I wasn't ruthless enough..

If you ever want to try your hand and gain some experience texturing, you can head to this thread, you'll help the community alot. (try posting your recreation that you already made here)
Also, no harm done.
Thank you Scout. I will.