Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kakalaa on August 23, 2012, 01:14:45 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=601    (broken download)

http://www.2shared.com/file/gzlgbnWp/deity.html   (fixed it)

There are two different textures in the .rar, and neither one of them match Register's Fierce Deity texture.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


August 23, 2012, 08:34:05 PM #586 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 11:54:30 AM by Kakalaa
Quote from: SJS on August 23, 2012, 05:50:20 PM
There are two different textures in the .rar, and neither one of them match Register's Fierce Deity texture.

Hmm? I was certain that was the right one.  I have it though. Better recheck it when I get home. o_o

EDIT: I don't know why, but I can't find Register's Deity Link on my SD card. I downloaded that one some time ago. Sorry about that, but I also have no idea why I uploaded Ninja Link.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ



September 02, 2012, 02:44:11 AM #589 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 02:45:46 AM by Zelia
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Here's a stage that I would like to be recovered: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1475
It has working pictures but the download was removed because Mega upload got shut down.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on September 18, 2012, 12:35:54 AM
Here's a stage that I would like to be recovered: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1475
It has working pictures but the download was removed because Mega upload got shut down.
Not exactly how things wok in this thread.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 18, 2012, 01:05:34 AM
Not exactly how things wok in this thread.
I'm sorry.  :oshi:
I thought this also applied for removed files.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What he means is that people posting here provide new screens or download links for broken screens or hacks.

You donpt request a fix here.


:)

It's all in the OP.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


We got a problem I have found.

When I trying to go through the database on the Vault. I can only get to page 2. Trying to go to page 3 results in a Nothing to Display error

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 18, 2012, 07:53:43 PM
We got a problem I have found.

When I trying to go through the database on the Vault. I can only get to page 2. Trying to go to page 3 results in a Nothing to Display error
Wrong topic bro :P
This should go into the BV Suggestion topic ;)


October 05, 2012, 06:51:32 PM #598 Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 11:01:20 PM by Rеd
EDIT:
I accidently deleted the contents of this post, but my original post was quoted in the post below.

Whew... Thanks Bush...

October 06, 2012, 02:25:27 AM #599 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 02:38:22 AM by Nasoka
Quote from: Red93 on October 05, 2012, 06:51:32 PM
Providing in-game pictures for these:

1. Touko / Hilda / Female Protagonist v2 (No Cap)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


2. Schoolgirl Harribel
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


3. Dry Bowser Jr.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


4. Smash Brothers. Melee: Zelda (Brawl Styled)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


5. Me
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


6. New Neo Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


7. Blowfish from Hydro Thunder
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


8. Dark Galaxy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


9. Recolored Winter SAKURA Ville
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


10. Melee -- Great Bay
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


11. Eldin Smashville v2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTu3TP8ylO0

All fixed.