Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: WarioMANX on June 16, 2013, 11:21:44 PM
Here's the fix, now all in Dropbox!

UMvC3 Thor
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7yau5rpqulx6f28/FitIkeThor%28UMvC3%29.rar

UMvC3 Hawkeye
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pl9r1pi12wes6c/FitLinkHawkeye%28UMvC3%29.zip

SSBB Assist Trophy Jeff
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hs0v5ne9wyfe3ir/FitNessJeff%28SSBB%29.zip

Dark Bowser w/ Vertexed Hair
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyxlzro7rxqsr40/FitKoopaDark%28VertexedHair%29.zip
These were the ones you fixed before. Just replacing links here.

Quote from: WarioMANX on June 16, 2013, 11:21:44 PM
SSBB Dry Bones
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hptq7zcvi7bqmnf/FitYoshiDryBones.zip

Playboy Luigi
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nhdnp1runmw1sa/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip

Meta Uchiha
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntef0pz8qax65eh/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip
Images[/color]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight1_zps3070f8f7.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight2_zpse797d67d.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight3_zps6d6f71f7.jpg


Santa Ganon (pretty sure it's supposed to be "Santa", not "Sanda")
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdzx9n4z6per81m/FitGanonSanta.zip
Images

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon1_zpsb4a717e9.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon2_zpsee7ed1bd.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon3_zps4a7c886b.jpg


Razor Fox
Images

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox2_zps3d08453c.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox3_zpsb9821c5f.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox1_zpscc7ac6fa.jpg


Black 'N' Blue Pikachu
Images

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu1_zpsf87974e5.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu2_zps54e9f459.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu3_zps488c0623.jpg


Pursuit T&T Remix
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmpxzcd7fhqddza/Ace%20Attorney%20-%20Pursuit%20%28T%26T%20Remix%29.brstm

Go, Mario, Go!
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4qiacp26l4nao8/Mario%20-%20Go%2C%20Mario%2C%20Go%21.brstm

SMB3 Airship
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y18n7tyjm4ip5y7/Mario%20-%20SMB3%20Airship.brstm

Dr. Mario Chill Remix
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgp18hv12n3ddcy/Mario%20-%20Chill%20%28OC%20Remix%29.brstm

SMW Ghost House Remix
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ieovhdxmxx0pjj5/Mario%20-%20SMW%20Ghost%20House%20%28Remix%29.brstm

SCIII Character Selection
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vhki4bd0xbd1se/SCIII%20-%20History%20Beckons.brstm
Video

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M44qzTXMxQw

Again, I keep everything, so rest assured that if for whatever reason one of my links break I can easily upload it again.
Here's the new fixes.

Thanks, WarioMANX. :D

Quote from: Albafika on June 16, 2013, 09:40:38 PM
Yes, it's being changed to Dropbox.
good yea that is the reason i did media fire to begin with too... was like... "hmm... mediafire preferred... well alright then" xD

Quote from: Albafika on June 16, 2013, 11:46:43 PM
Thanks, WarioMANX. :D
Happy to help! I've been lurking around for a year so I felt I should do my part for the community! And I've got one more for now. Came across it while looking for good stages to download.

Cosmic Jungle (or Neon Falls as I've been calling it)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixgzj30zelxx0lw/Cosmic%20Jungle%20%28or%20Neon%20Falls%29.zip
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Legend of Jesse on June 17, 2013, 01:26:44 PM
good yea that is the reason i did media fire to begin with too... was like... "hmm... mediafire preferred... well alright then" xD
Yeah. I'll have to remind Vyse to change it. lol

Quote from: WarioMANX on June 18, 2013, 12:17:38 PM
Happy to help! I've been lurking around for a year so I felt I should do my part for the community! And I've got one more for now. Came across it while looking for good stages to download.

Cosmic Jungle (or Neon Falls as I've been calling it)
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixgzj30zelxx0lw/Cosmic%20Jungle%20%28or%20Neon%20Falls%29.zip

Fixed. :D

With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.


Fixed this stage.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: FireKirby7 on June 24, 2013, 04:19:09 AM
Aang by DrPanda
New DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8j5bu72fiv6p0k9/Aang%20by%20DrPanda.rar
Awesome! I wasn't sure If my friend still had Aang and I've been wanting it. Very happy to see this one get restored. *downloads*
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: WarioMANX on June 24, 2013, 12:11:04 PM
Awesome! I wasn't sure If my friend still had Aang and I've been wanting it. Very happy to see this one get restored. *downloads*

I'm glad to see that I've already helped one noble soul ^-^
alright, I'm unloading my previous post and everything else I got right here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 30, 2013, 06:44:01 PM #701 Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 06:49:12 PM by DarkFire
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Fixed this, this, this, this character hack, and, lastly, this
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


A very sincere thank you to everyone helping. Your efforts will be justly rewarded with a 25 x 25 pixel image below your beautiful avatar. Stay vigilant  ;)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.