Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 12, 2013, 12:38:10 AM #705 Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 03:22:22 AM by Legend of Jesse
Quote from: SJS on July 05, 2013, 05:59:06 PM
A very sincere thank you to everyone helping. Your efforts will be justly rewarded with a 25 x 25 pixel image below your beautiful avatar. Stay vigilant  ;)
HAHAHAHAHA im sorry but i loled soooo hard at that xD btw... did anyone fix that "mediafire preferred" thing?

Post Merge: July 13, 2013, 03:22:21 AM

broken download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13200

fixed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l30xdemd8gqd7xq/Nebula%20Ike.zip?m



Broken?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on July 16, 2013, 12:01:26 PMBroken?
This topic is not to say a hack is broken.. It's to provide new downloadlinks/previews for broken hacks/previews.

The OP has all the broken hacks in links, so it will automatically be on the list.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33290

Does someone can delete this please? It's a trolling and no permission too. Thanks.

Quote from: KTH on July 17, 2013, 01:55:00 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33290

Does someone can delete this please? It's a trolling and no permission too. Thanks.
This thread is to restore links, not to report submissions *Sigh*. Might as well reply: He needs no permission to upload said recolor. He does need proper previews and censored, as well. One of the Staff members is working with this guy already, so yeah.


In honor of MK's debut in Project M, I re-upped one of his most popular textures :p

Karas Knight by Apprentice Of Death
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1h6nedblgnsok69/Karas%20Knight%20by%20Apprentice%20Of%20Death.rar?m

cuz I just noticed today as I was picking up MK hacks.

Fixed the MK hack above.
First thing I do as a BV staff c:, hope I didn't screw up.

July 19, 2013, 12:35:33 AM #716 Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:36:29 AM by Bluebreon
Quote from: パンドラのハート on July 16, 2013, 06:37:43 AM
Uh.. yeah? What about it..?

He just killed him, look at his avatar  :(

Quote from: Iwvi on July 19, 2013, 12:32:24 AM
Fixed the MK hack above.
First thing I do as a BV staff c:, hope I didn't screw up.

What about the others above D:



Not sure if it is the same toad. It seems like it is (CSPs and everything) but is it supposed to be so bright ingame? (never used the one before it got down).


Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 19, 2013, 01:59:37 AM
Fixed. Thanks for the help.
While we're here, welcome to the staff, Legacy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]