Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 19, 2013, 06:28:05 AM #720 Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 07:45:17 AM by パンドラのハート
Quote from: Segtendo on July 19, 2013, 02:34:15 AM
While we're here, welcome to the staff, Legacy.
^This. ;D

July 19, 2013, 06:32:00 AM #721 Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 06:41:02 AM by LegacyWolf
Aw, c'mon guys. Don't forget about Iwvi.

Thanks, by the way. Though this would've been more convenient in the Brawl Vault thread for many reasons.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880

I promised my lil bro we'd get this hack and when I come by it's broken.

Quote from: DoctorKirby on July 24, 2013, 10:18:03 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880

I promised my lil bro we'd get this hack and when I come by it's broken.

Tell your lil' bro I personally apologize.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Quote from: DoctorKirby on July 24, 2013, 10:18:03 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11880

I promised my lil bro we'd get this hack and when I come by it's broken.

I'm sorry to hear that too, but I think i still have that one on my backups.
I didn't use it much because holy crap i got so mad when I saw that the creator intentionally gave Ness, Lucas (my personal favorites), and Toon Link horrible, crappy and unplayable joke movesets. that was a while ago and i don't think much of it now, but sheesh...  :notimp:

Anyway, back then when i first downloaded that, I replaced their joke movesets with actual OP movesets (dont remember which) to balance them with the rest of the cast. Peach didn't have a moveset apparently; my folder for her was empty and her name is not listed anywhere in file's readme. I'm pretty sure that's the only thing I changed though. Would it be ok to re-upload it like this even though i changed a few things and thus it's not really the creator's original upload?


Quote from: FireKirby7 on July 25, 2013, 05:27:48 AM
I'm sorry to hear that too, but I think i still have that one on my backups.
I didn't use it much because holy crap i got so mad when I saw that the creator intentionally gave Ness, Lucas (my personal favorites), and Toon Link horrible, crappy and unplayable joke movesets. that was a while ago and i don't think much of it now, but sheesh...  :notimp:

Anyway, back then when i first downloaded that, I replaced their joke movesets with actual OP movesets (dont remember which) to balance them with the rest of the cast. Peach didn't have a moveset apparently; my folder for her was empty and her name is not listed anywhere in file's readme. I'm pretty sure that's the only thing I changed though. Would it be ok to re-upload it like this even though i changed a few things and thus it's not really the creator's original upload?
I don't mind, actually that would be better :) Thanks!

July 25, 2013, 10:52:57 PM #732 Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 10:54:39 PM by RevenantGenesis
Here's the download for the broken Oak.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/95h6abttn90w5dx/Oak.rar

This is the broken one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31235

Not sure how this works, but I sent this to Flygon too.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 25, 2013, 10:52:57 PM
Here's the download for the broken Oak.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/95h6abttn90w5dx/Oak.rar

This is the broken one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31235

Not sure how this works, but I sent this to Flygon too.
Fixed it. Thanks, I'd bet Flygon will be happy bout that.

Iwvi, quit beating me to all of them! :P