Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 26, 2013, 10:05:47 AM
Iwvi, quit beating me to all of them! :P
It's not like it is a competition or anything. I just happen to be bored pretty much all day and I compulsively browse the forums. But it is fine, so long as we help. I'm winning anyway, hooray black text.


Quote from: Albafika on July 26, 2013, 11:29:12 AM
You are losing the competition bro. Better catch up! :notimp:
Whip him if he's beaten again! >D

Quote from: DoctorKirby on July 25, 2013, 10:33:01 PM
I don't mind, actually that would be better :) Thanks!

UltimateBrawlBattle.rar
Brawlvault link
sorry for lateness.

RevenantGenesis thank you so much for the Prof. Oak XD

That is not the same as the uploaded file, is it? I am new at this, so I may be wrong but shouldn't we ask the original uploader? I can't check the PSAs at the moment. But if Ness, Lucas and Tlink are not superweak, then it won't be the upladers "vision". He/She seems to hate them. :P

ehhhh don't ask me what to do, but yeah I understand how it's not exactly the creator's intention and everything. Again though, i only changed those 3, and (probably) left everyone else intact. I could ask SuperZelda if it's cool, but he apparently hasn't been on this forum for 2 years... if my upload violates any rules i guess i could just PM it to DoctorKirby, the requester.

If it is not the original hack, it is not to be replaced. Such is the will of the Brawl Vault Community Support.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


aw alright... well I'll just leave mine there in case someone gets desperate :x
THESE, however, should be some original hacks:

Broken DL: Carl Fredericksen by Pik
New DL

Broken DL: Baby Peach {Mario Kart Wii} by Flygon
New DL

Broken DL: Larvitar by Scyther
New DL

Broken DL: Torkoal by wii
New DL

Broken DL: GoldenBlack Ivysaur by DenBo
New DL

Broken DL: Black/Green/White Real Ice Climbers by Deathshift
New DL

Broken DL: Kefka by PAVGN
New DL

umm... ready set go?  :kdance:

Quote from: FireKirby7 on July 27, 2013, 12:34:37 AM
aw alright... well I'll just leave mine there in case someone gets desperate :x
THESE, however, should be some original hacks:

Broken DL: Carl Fredericksen by Pik
New DL

Broken DL: Baby Peach {Mario Kart Wii} by Flygon
New DL

Broken DL: Larvitar by Scyther
New DL

Broken DL: Torkoal by wii
New DL

Broken DL: GoldenBlack Ivysaur by DenBo
New DL

Broken DL: Black/Green/White Real Ice Climbers by Deathshift
New DL

Broken DL: Kefka by PAVGN
New DL

umm... ready set go?  :kdance:

Wow those were a lot. Fixed them, thanks for the help.




got reported to post the new download of a result stage here.
(Didn't think there was a rule for that, but I guess I guess Times have changed)

File:The Place for a Break Results screen by br3compactor

Old Broken file :http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*break*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Misc*&TypeAlt=Misc&miscListing=*

New Download location: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m4e15m7dap09w1r/STGRESULT.pac

Quote from: WarioBrtsm on July 31, 2013, 04:11:39 AM
got reported to post the new download of a result stage here.
(Didn't think there was a rule for that, but I guess I guess Times have changed)

File:The Place for a Break Results screen by br3compactor

Old Broken file :http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*break*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Misc*&TypeAlt=Misc&miscListing=*

New Download location: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m4e15m7dap09w1r/STGRESULT.pac

Alright, fixed. Thank you.