Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 22, 2013, 03:46:52 AM #765 Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 04:37:53 AM by LeftyGreenMario
They're actually 48 x 48, as BabyLuigiOnFire figured out earlier.

That being said, BabyLuigiOnFire has burned out, so I'm doing the 48 x 48 versions of these images.

Also, I have a few "cheap" PSAs that had belonged to a pack, which are Crazy Thunder Luigi, Phoenix Mario, Aura-Knight Link, and Ultra-Star Kirby. Unfortunately, that's all I have, but I'm wondering if I can reupload these as separate files.

EDIT: This is the new version. I added the 48 x 48 images. If you see everything the way it's supposed to be, you can restore the download.

Hm, BabyLuigiOnFire and I already have Phoenix Mario PSA uploaded.

This should be the Aura-Knight Link PSA.

This should be the Ultra Star Kirby PSA.

BabyLuigiOnFire and I do have Kwazy Thunder Luigi PSA stashed somewhere, but since BabyLuigiOnFire renamed the FitLuigi and FitLuigiMotionEtc, I'm not sure which one is it.


Quote from: LeftyGreenMario on August 22, 2013, 03:46:52 AM
They're actually 48 x 48, as BabyLuigiOnFire figured out earlier.

That being said, BabyLuigiOnFire has burned out, so I'm doing the 48 x 48 versions of these images.

Also, I have a few "cheap" PSAs that had belonged to a pack, which are Crazy Thunder Luigi, Phoenix Mario, Aura-Knight Link, and Ultra-Star Kirby. Unfortunately, that's all I have, but I'm wondering if I can reupload these as separate files.

EDIT: This is the new version. I added the 48 x 48 images. If you see everything the way it's supposed to be, you can restore the download.

Hm, BabyLuigiOnFire and I already have Phoenix Mario PSA uploaded.

This should be the Aura-Knight Link PSA.

This should be the Ultra Star Kirby PSA.

BabyLuigiOnFire and I do have Kwazy Thunder Luigi PSA stashed somewhere, but since BabyLuigiOnFire renamed the FitLuigi and FitLuigiMotionEtc, I'm not sure which one is it.
This is a pack called - Ultimate Brawl Battle -
I used it a while ago, I'll post a link for it if its download is broken...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The download IS broken though. I really want it back.

I'm uploading it
I'll post a link
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

We might have to reupload Phoenix Mario separately, since there is a separate entry for it.


"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I sincerly hope one of you still has beyondyou's zero....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560
Mediafire is retarded
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Mr.Doggie on August 23, 2013, 12:02:23 AM
I sincerly hope one of you still has beyondyou's zero....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560
Mediafire is retarded

Let's not derail the topic anymore.

If you have a restored hack, please link to the broken hack and your fixed download. This goes for everyone.

August 29, 2013, 10:32:07 AM #773 Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:17:15 AM by Akeno-sempai
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 29, 2013, 10:32:07 AM
Twilight Link PSA broken

Twilight Link PSA fixed download

Aura Master Link Final Version Broken Download

Aura Master Link Fixed Download

Fixed the first one, thanks.

In the second one, he says at the bottom of the description that it comes with textures. However, your download does not include that.

Still, it's better than no download at all. I might PM the author asking for his approval of this.

August 29, 2013, 12:27:40 PM #775 Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 12:32:14 PM by Akeno-sempai
Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 29, 2013, 12:16:10 PM
Fixed the first one, thanks.

In the second one, he says at the bottom of the description that it comes with textures. However, your download does not include that.

Still, it's better than no download at all. I might PM the author asking for his approval of this.

I have the texture, I'll upload it right now... I just removed the textures because I wasn't sure of who made them...

Aura Master Link Final Version + Textures Fixed Download
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 29, 2013, 12:27:40 PM
I have the texture, I'll upload it right now... I just removed the textures because I wasn't sure of who made them...

Aura Master Link Final Version + Textures Fixed Download

Well, fixed it then. Thank you. :)

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 29, 2013, 01:13:07 PM
Well, fixed it then. Thank you. :)
You're welcome! ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.