Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Seems like pictures were uploaded to the forums, don't know how that even works, but it doesn't generate previews. I was bored so I moved them to imgur.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=229

fixed.

Quote from: パンドラのハート on September 12, 2013, 06:26:53 PM
Fixed the download. Pictures are still broken, so i reported it for that.

Quote from: Iwvi on September 12, 2013, 11:30:18 PM
Seems like pictures were uploaded to the forums, don't know how that even works, but it doesn't generate previews. I was bored so I moved them to imgur.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=229

fixed.

Thanks, you guys, so much.
We need more Godzilla mods in Smash in general.



Ghost entries in the vault.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 20, 2013, 07:10:16 AM
Ghost entries in the vault.
Wrong topic. Should go onto the BV discussion thread. But fixed anyway.

So I decided to help a bit here, so first I'll start with the unnecessary reports! Then I'll create new Dl links for the rest...

1. Project M Mewtwo's Stadium

Report: The character suddenly flies to the left edge.
Truth: The character DOES fly to the left... if you don't use the .rel.

2. Dragons Field

Report: Youtube preview leads to a missing video.
Truth: The video is recommended, but not obligatory.

3. Reported: Preview image not working

Report: Preview image not working.
Truth: It does work, but the bandwidth causes problems.
Solution: Uploaded through Imgur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


4. Guardian Gods of the Water Capital Morning ver

Report: Preview image not working.
Truth: It does work, but the bandwidth causes problems.
Solution: Uploaded through Imgur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


5. Ancient Battlefield
Report: Preview image not working.
Truth: It does work, but the bandwidth causes problems.
Solution: Uploaded through Imgur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll do more tommorrow, its getting late here... I call dibs on most broken pics!

Quote from: Zgg on September 21, 2013, 04:31:18 AM
So I decided to help a bit here, so first I'll start with the unnecessary reports! Then I'll create new Dl links for the rest...

1. Project M Mewtwo's Stadium

Report: The character suddenly flies to the left edge.
Truth: The character DOES fly to the left... if you don't use the .rel.

2. Dragons Field

Report: Youtube preview leads to a missing video.
Truth: The video is recommended, but not obligatory.

3. Reported: Preview image not working

Report: Preview image not working.
Truth: It does work, but the bandwidth causes problems.
Solution: Uploaded through Imgur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


4. Guardian Gods of the Water Capital Morning ver

Report: Preview image not working.
Truth: It does work, but the bandwidth causes problems.
Solution: Uploaded through Imgur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


5. Ancient Battlefield
Report: Preview image not working.
Truth: It does work, but the bandwidth causes problems.
Solution: Uploaded through Imgur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll do more tommorrow, its getting late here... I call dibs on most broken pics!

Oh boy, where to begin...

Well, I guess I should thank you for bringing these to our attention. I proceeded to remove any broken thumbnails and invalid reports.

For the first one, I removed the report. If someone includes a .rel file, you're likely going to need it. I've also removed the broken video on the second submission, as stated before.

...As for the next three submissions, I'm not going to "fix" an image in a submission if it's already working just fine. However, I did remove the reports and the broken thumbnails.

Given a few submissions were edited but nothing was restored, this post would belong in the Brawl Vault Problems thread. Next time, when posting here, focus on restoring completely broken download links and previews.

September 21, 2013, 05:09:37 AM #804 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 05:25:49 AM by Zgg
Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 21, 2013, 04:49:49 AM
Given a few submissions were edited but nothing was restored, this post would belong in the Brawl Vault Problems thread. Next time, when posting here, focus on restoring completely broken download links and previews.

Yeah I get it now!  One question, if a stage does not have pics, can I download the stage and take the pics myself? Or do they have to be the original?... sounds like an obvious question, but this is just to be sure.

Edit: Never mind, I read the rules carefully, I guess I should have done that in the beginning.

Here's one that I discovered has a broken download and images when I couldn't find my copy of it, though I eventually did.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739

New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ug8mg6e0jva06s3/Pik%27s%20Poo.zip
Images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on September 21, 2013, 06:54:29 AM
Here's one that I discovered has a broken download and images when I couldn't find my copy of it, though I eventually did.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739

New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ug8mg6e0jva06s3/Pik%27s%20Poo.zip
Images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you, bit it would be much appreciated if you renamed the files to FitNess07, so people don't have to do that themselves. In the meantime, I've added the new images.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 21, 2013, 02:18:11 PM
Thank you, bit it would be much appreciated if you renamed the files to FitNess07, so people don't have to do that themselves. In the meantime, I've added the new images.

Umm... I think there might be a semantic problem here. The files are named FitNess07 once you unzip them. Did you mean to change them to something else, or to change the name of the zip file? Just for clarification.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Totaled the points and it looks like a few of you guys got a shiny new award. Great work!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


There were 17 broken preview reports for stages in the vault with a working stage/download link, I decided to create the pics myself and upload them through Imgur... the quantity is a bit overwhelming:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


2. Abaddon V2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


3. KC-MM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


4. Dark subspace smashville
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


5. Brinstar smashville
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


6. Trophy Tussle 1: Goomba
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


7.  Golden Smashville
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


8. Bowser Battle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


9. Rupture Farms
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


10. FalconWare v2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


11. Rainy Recolor Twilight House
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


12. Nippon Field (Okami)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


13.  Pasific Pirate Ship
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


14. Fair Norfair
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


15. Final Battle (Tabuu's Battlefield)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


16. Cookie Land
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


17. Angry Birds 1-1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't worry about these being deleted, I have saved a backup of them in other secure places as well.
There are quality stages here, that Golden Smashville is beautiful.