Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 70 Guests are viewing this topic.

This one is broken again... I think that's because I accidentally deleted it  :-[
Fixed, though...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.





He's reporting it, saying it's unavailable.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Correct.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8243

Quote from: MediaFireInvalid or Deleted File.
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

However, there is already a report stating it's gone so i do not see why it was posted here in the first place..


I meant the link that download is invalid. This one: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8243
I wanted it for me, if someone has to upload.

Quote from: Deckete on October 25, 2013, 11:57:01 PM
I meant the link that download is invalid. This one: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8243
I wanted it for me, if someone has to upload.
I just stated that above.. Plus this thread is to provide fixes and not request stuff to be fixed.

October 26, 2013, 12:10:09 AM #835 Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 12:14:04 AM by Scout
Quote from: Deckete on October 25, 2013, 11:57:01 PM
I meant the link that download is invalid. This one: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8243
I wanted it for me, if someone has to upload.

You seem to be confused, this is a place where people restore hacks (with broken links and broken images) by giving them a new download link and new images. This is not the place to "request" to fix the link or hack in question.

Also, why do I get the feeling you speak spanish or another language? cuz I can explain you in spanish if you want :)


Edit:
I have downloaded all the character mods with broken images, expect some big fix soon :P

Also, some mods where reported for having a picture that looks too big in the brawl vault. Can I save those pictures to imgur so they would shrink down, also to clean out more space in reported section?

Quote from: Scout on October 26, 2013, 12:10:09 AM
Also, some mods where reported for having a picture that looks too big in the brawl vault. Can I save those pictures to imgur so they would shrink down, also to clean out more space in reported section?
You may yes.


-Beyond's Zero broken link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560

-New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sm9cq5f4j8u04qb/Zero+by+Beyond.rar

-Beyond's Goku broken link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23665

-New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y4wj0ewibhvds3m/Sun+Wukong+by+Beyond.rar

I hope I did it right =o also, if these get deleted from my mediafire account, I'll re-upload them to dropbox