Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.



Pharaohman Download Link Broken
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30689

New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8ts0e8gh7cx2bgp3x9cqu/Pharaohman-BackUp.rar?rlkey=709z7qsvd60306kneaenz7znj&dl=0

(I Only Found 2 Versions I Backed Up From Smash Infinite V2.5 And Project M Patt Edition)
Wasup Y'all Xander Rex 2014 Here And I'm Just Some Random Digimon Brawl Enjoyer Player.

Also If You Wanna Be Pals With Me On Discord Then Here xandyrexdigimonyt

Btw I Play On A Personal Version Of Smash Infinite Universe Other Builds And Sometimes My Personal PM Modpack

September 12, 2023, 12:02:18 PM #1098 Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 12:03:50 PM by XanderRex2014YT
BackUp Of Beyond's Master Chief Vertex (Most Downloaded Snake Hack) https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b1ao4ynuwn6o3elphqkh6/MC-Vertex-BackUp.rar?rlkey=ba2s6ml1tcg7mky9mod45uubw&dl=0
( So Mind You Staffs And Admins Update This With A New Download Link? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583 )
Wasup Y'all Xander Rex 2014 Here And I'm Just Some Random Digimon Brawl Enjoyer Player.

Also If You Wanna Be Pals With Me On Discord Then Here xandyrexdigimonyt

Btw I Play On A Personal Version Of Smash Infinite Universe Other Builds And Sometimes My Personal PM Modpack

September 18, 2023, 02:56:36 AM #1099 Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 03:05:31 AM by Nezha B. Rose
Heyo Ill get to these soon! Let me do one real quick tho:

Quote from: Ebola16 on May 01, 2021, 11:08:10 PM
Broken link "Hidan Version 2-Storm 3 Version": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36138
New link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/oie15a242znibfs/Hidan_v2.rar/file

Fixed!

Quote from: XanderRex2014YT on July 19, 2023, 02:24:13 AM
Pharaohman Download Link Broken
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30689

New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8ts0e8gh7cx2bgp3x9cqu/Pharaohman-BackUp.rar?rlkey=709z7qsvd60306kneaenz7znj&dl=0

(I Only Found 2 Versions I Backed Up From Smash Infinite V2.5 And Project M Patt Edition)

Quote from: XanderRex2014YT on September 12, 2023, 12:02:18 PM
BackUp Of Beyond's Master Chief Vertex (Most Downloaded Snake Hack) https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b1ao4ynuwn6o3elphqkh6/MC-Vertex-BackUp.rar?rlkey=ba2s6ml1tcg7mky9mod45uubw&dl=0
( So Mind You Staffs And Admins Update This With A New Download Link? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583 )

Mod entries fixed, Master Chief still doesnt have any images tho so its gonna stay reported for now.

Quote from: Vaild Address on June 17, 2022, 04:43:16 AM
Broken link for Aigis http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25291

This is not the spot to post unfortunately, here people post the stuff that fixes broken links and pictures, not just points them out.

The vault is broken, which seems like something you guys might want to look into.

I'm shocked and saddened. Here I thought about returning to Brawl modding but I find the Vault has been down for literal months.

Isn't that like millions of mods now lost to history? Any admins that still care to try to bring all this history back online or will this site eventually find it's way onto a 'Lost Media' video someday?

Quote from: megamanofnumbers on June 25, 2024, 10:34:11 PM
I'm shocked and saddened. Here I thought about returning to Brawl modding but I find the Vault has been down for literal months.

Isn't that like millions of mods now lost to history? Any admins that still care to try to bring all this history back online or will this site eventually find it's way onto a 'Lost Media' video someday?

It was up again a day or two ago, I was actually going to go through the past few years worth of mods and download any that I wanted, but it's down again. I have a ton of stuff saved on my computer, maybe someday I will release various packs that I would like to make. Stuff like an All Mario series pack, Zelda, Pokemon, Kirby, Play Station, etc. Don't know how I would give credit to the makers of each mod if the vault remains down, unless they have their name somewhere in the download.

Quote from: megamanofnumbers on June 25, 2024, 10:34:11 PM
I'm shocked and saddened. Here I thought about returning to Brawl modding but I find the Vault has been down for literal months.

Isn't that like millions of mods now lost to history? Any admins that still care to try to bring all this history back online or will this site eventually find it's way onto a 'Lost Media' video someday?
Eh, I highly doubt it. There are still some mods here. But, the ones with the keys to the site if I recall bolted. And never really came back....

Technically, the only thing holding KCMM/BV back is updating the database, which is likely to cause several other problems, and has to be manually adjusted.

I intend to get that done and those issues fixed in the future, however, it's not on my priority list currently. Besides, this will be a very difficult task at the level of programming knowledge that I'm at, so the manual adjustments might take a very long while, during which I don't currently know if the Vault will be avaliable.

In the end, it's better to have the website working fully after some massive effort than to just have it in the state it's currently in.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


February 13, 2026, 05:24:40 AM #1105 Last Edit: February 18, 2026, 04:29:48 PM by NightBlade15
I'm re-uploading some very old textures for stages from 2009-2010.

Princess Peach's Castle V1.0 by Jack H.
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=99
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fuwbs3iz6ajf27p/%255BPrincess_Peach%2527s_Castle_V1.0_by_Jack_H.%255D_STGMANSION.pac/file

Princess Peach's Castle V2.0 by Jack H.
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=100
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xbn5nb0dt525exy/%255BPrincess_Peach%2527s_Castle_V2.0_by_Jack_H.%255D_STGMANSION.pac/file

Zelda Dungeon by Tyeforce
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1517
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/83c4le2qtx1cj2p/%255BZelda_Dungeon_by_Tyeforce%255D_STGFAMICOM.pac/file

Ice Cap Zone (The Summit) by Oizen
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1470
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wybxub32o38x99h/%255BIce_Cap_Zone_by_Oizen%255D_STGICE.pac/file

Hill Top Zone by Oizen
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1469
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4fg98y4lrakygcx/%255BHill_Top_Zone_by_Oizen%255D_STGGREENHILL.pac/file

Sky Sanctuary by Oizen
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1492
New Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jq7zfpbxl8089t7/%255BSky_Sanctuary_by_Oizen%255D_STGGREENHILL.PAC/file

Post Merge: February 13, 2026, 05:25:11 AM

I'm re-uploading 5 very old textures made by "wii"

Torkoal by wii
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2246
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/luukp0it2c65rgz/%255BTorkoal_by_wii%255D_FitPokeZenigame00.pcs/file

Genesis by wii
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23183
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/46vpagmasha4dqk/%255BGenesis_by_wii%255D_FitIke00.pcs/file

Nightcrawler by wii
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3561
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/x0lxl945cc3xd84/%255BNightcrawler_by_wii%255D_FitSheik00.pcs/file

Mr Ford by wii
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3588
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f9qbkemv6hixo68/%255BMr_Ford_by_wii%255D_FitSnake00.pcs/file

Captain America by wii
Broken Download: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8875
New Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/79c4uuje1zzjoe3/%255BCaptain_America_by_wii%255D_FitSnake00.pcs/file

I know I'm not supposed to ask questions about the broken download links here but, does any of you still have some of wii's textures like "Iron Man Samus", "Dusk Knight Ganondorf", "Sheikah Toon Link", etc? Because their download links all got deleted.

Broken Downloads:
Iron Man Samus: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2262
Dusk Knight Ganondorf: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3547
Sheikah Toon Link: https://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573

The 5 textures what I've just re-uploaded that were made by the same creator are all I have.