Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 63 Guests are viewing this topic.


December 21, 2011, 08:57:56 PM #91 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 08:59:16 PM by the98pika
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 21, 2011, 08:00:25 PM
Broken Image
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10184
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Seems like brawlbox can open most of the stages that i promise to make... but i can't so if somebody else can do that would be awesome

I could take the in-game pictures that look different in brawlbox then in-game for you if you want.
-

Quote from: the98pika on December 21, 2011, 08:57:56 PM
I could take the in-game pictures that look different in brawlbox then in-game for you if you want.


Ok no problem :)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I just got a report for broken imgs on a old texture of mine and i fixed dem.


Does i count?
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

December 21, 2011, 09:54:06 PM #95 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 09:55:22 PM by Puraidou.
Quote from: ExorcistRain on December 21, 2011, 09:25:37 PM
I have some previews for THPs.

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18902
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNEtORLyPVA

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18382
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18415 (They are the same, Naruto Shippuden op 9)
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqQh78Bqfpc

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13556
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqsKeDOGZqo

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13047
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI8q1ldwb60

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11723
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPB7umUgon0

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11133
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oERm213GIuI

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9645
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPlil2QlTUA

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10572
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A90YG6vY1o

Broken Preview: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9757
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfL-umG6OqQ

Geez, some of these were harder to find then I thought.
I fixed the last 4-5, the other ones were already fixed it seems.

Quote from: Protoman.EXE on December 21, 2011, 09:26:33 PM
I just got a report for broken imgs on a old texture of mine and i fixed dem.
It's about fixing hacks that have been broken for a while and have never been fixed.

Quote from: Puraidou. on December 21, 2011, 09:54:06 PM
I fixed the last 4-5, the other ones were already fixed it seems.

Yeah, I fixed those.  I was surprised to see the last couple already fixed.  I guess we tried to fix them all at the same time. :P

Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 21, 2011, 09:55:40 PM
Yeah, I fixed those.  I was surprised to see the last couple already fixed.  I guess we tried to fix them all at the same time. :P
Team work bro, teamwork :P


Quote from: Albafika on December 22, 2011, 02:53:30 AM

Funny how these 3 were reported by Victory. lol

It's even funnier that I just fixed all of them. :laugh:  Thanks for the DLs.

And yeah, I'd say a CSP is good enough.  Not as good as more traditional in-game pics, but better than nothing.

Seems strange to forward a report of my own hack but
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=2993&Reported=1&Moderated=All
Broken Download :-\

I don't have the file anymore, so before I just up and delete it, thought I'd see if anybody has it it first.

December 22, 2011, 04:08:02 PM #101 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 04:09:31 PM by Albafika
Finally found where i saved my old textures....

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3325
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Dry%20Bowser.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3549
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/TheThingOfSaw.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3581
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Mystique.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13541
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/AwesomePuff.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3588
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/MrFord.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=676
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Renamon.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1689
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/OutsetTL.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=658
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Jackal.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=317
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/SG1.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=231
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Rayquaza.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3567
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Carnablahblah.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1373
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Plusle.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1643
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Krillin.rar


Broken DLs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5925
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10233
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7045
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12860
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3552
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=378
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=233
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2246
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10333
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5280
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3555
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9266

Broken Images:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7481
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=606
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13777
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10327
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7633
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13289
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7103
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9681
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6835

Error 500s started attacking me, so I'll dig up more when they stop.


Quote from: Albafika on December 22, 2011, 04:08:02 PM
Finally found where i saved my old textures....

You've done the Vault a great service with all of these DLs.  Thanks a ton!  I've replaced all of the broken ones with your new ones.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 04:36:17 PM
You've done the Vault a great service with all of these DLs.  Thanks a ton!  I've replaced all of the broken ones with your new ones.
I'm sure I have another bunch of the missing ones, but I won't deal with Error 500s in the middle at this moment. <_>