Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 22, 2011, 09:57:50 PM #135 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 10:22:30 PM by Spex130
Moar!

___________________________

Hot Zelda

I feel so ashamed for downloading this.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Extrudeless Shield

I have no idea what this hack is about. I hope the preview suffices.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




4chan City


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4142
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4125
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 09:57:50 PM
Moar!

___________________________

Hot Zelda

I feel so ashamed for downloading this.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Extrudeless Shield

I have no idea what this hack is about. I hope the preview suffices.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


4chan City

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Added the pictures.  Thanks.

Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 10:08:22 PM
BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4142
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4125
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed the first one, but is that the right picture for the second one?  The hack is called Rotom Kirby, and that picture doesn't show a Kirby that looks anything like Rotom.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 10:18:28 PM
Fixed the first one, but is that the right picture for the second one?  The hack is called Rotom Kirby, and that picture doesn't show a Kirby that looks anything like Rotom.

Yeah for the second one that's the hack
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A few more.

Chaos Kirby


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Chaos Link


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 10:21:29 PM
Yeah for the second one that's the hack

Fine.  I added the pic.  However, I'd like to get someone to look at the hack in-game to see if it really looks like that.  Can someone do that for me please?

Quote from: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 10:21:52 PM
A few more.

Chaos Kirby

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Chaos Link

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All added.  Thanks.

December 22, 2011, 10:40:02 PM #141 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 10:49:12 PM by Spex130
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 22, 2011, 10:29:53 PM
Fine.  I added the pic.  However, I'd like to get someone to look at the hack in-game to see if it really looks like that.  Can someone do that for me please?

Erm. I've got it, I guess. One sec.

Edit:

I looked in the Pac. It's a Dark Texture. That's why that pic looks nothing like Rotom. The edge textures weren't disabled.


Edit2:

I looked ingame. BrawlBox can't render Darktextures right. Especially this one. It NEEDS in game pics.

Edit3:

I got it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: Spex130 on December 22, 2011, 10:40:02 PM
Edit3:

I got it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Very nice.  Much better than the BB pic.  Thanks a ton.

December 23, 2011, 02:01:14 AM #143 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 02:11:35 AM by Infernape99
BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=546
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24124
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8980
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7668
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22693
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3266

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7534

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3267

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11455

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5974

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is someone keeping track of everyone's points?

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: Infernape99 on December 23, 2011, 02:01:14 AM
BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=546
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24124
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8980
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7668
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22693
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fixed most, however I didn't add your pictures for the Mewtwo hack or the Luigi one.  For Mewtwo, I'm sorry but those pictures are really bad.  He doesn't even have eyes!  I'd prefer to see some in-game pictures that give a more accurate representation of how the hack looks.  As for Luigi, there are already pictures there.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on December 23, 2011, 04:26:13 PM
Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3266

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7534

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3267

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11455

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5974

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is someone keeping track of everyone's points?

Fixed all except the last one.  That looks no different than one of Ness's existing costumes in Brawl.  It's definitely not Invader Zim.

Also, I think SJS is keeping track of points.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 23, 2011, 05:11:29 PM
Fixed most, however I didn't add your pictures for the Mewtwo hack or the Luigi one.  For Mewtwo, I'm sorry but those pictures are really bad.  He doesn't even have eyes!  I'd prefer to see some in-game pictures that give a more accurate representation of how the hack looks.  As for Luigi, there are already pictures there.

Fixed all except the last one.  That looks no different than one of Ness's existing costumes in Brawl.  It's definitely not Invader Zim.

Also, I think SJS is keeping track of points.

Ok no problem
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Heh I'm not a Ness person... I had it on the 01 slot which doesn't exist
Here are the real images:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on December 23, 2011, 07:23:14 PM
Heh I'm not a Ness person... I had it on the 01 slot which doesn't exist
Here are the real images:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Much better.  Thank you very much.

December 23, 2011, 07:48:23 PM #149 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 08:09:29 PM by Albafika
The hacks in the OP are ALL the ones reported? If so, it made it easier for me to spot them... (I lurked through all the vault pages for my last group of submissions. <_<)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=320
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/White%20Jacket.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=386
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Naruto.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=121
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/dRageGiga.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=122
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/RegisterGiga.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=230
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/RegisterRayquaza.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=233
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Salamance.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=259
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/DiddyStrikers.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=421
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/AwesomeFc.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=633
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Second%20Zora.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11895
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/GirlLinkV2.zip

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=656
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/RegiOxys.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=862
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/MetalGearSolid2Raiden.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=877
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Warpaint.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=889
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/BlueMK.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13788
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/HalibelPfft.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1336
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/StrikerPeach.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1314
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/PurplePeach.rar


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1313
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/PrincessShroob%28HD%29.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1321
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/RosalinaIan.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1367
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Minum.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1383
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/FallenAngel.rar

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2279
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/NakedCensored.rar

Aaaaand I got bored and hungry. I'll finish the rest later.


EDIT:

I'm glad I found the "PF" folder containing this one. I had forgotten I loved this texture and thought I had lost it when saw the report. D:


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8174
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Ushida.rar

Well.... Happy fixing! lol