Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 31, 2011, 10:44:32 PM #180 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 10:49:33 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: Spex130 on December 31, 2011, 10:40:03 PM
Okay, here are the pictures:

Well, I'm certainly satisfied.  They look identical to the originals.  I'll go ahead and replace the downloads.

Edit: Done.

I'll try to contribute here as much as I can. Here's some pictures I got for a couple of hacks.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8724
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15771
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Guamboy27 on January 01, 2012, 05:15:57 AM
I'll try to contribute here as much as I can. Here's some pictures I got for a couple of hacks.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8724
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15771
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Both fixed, thanks :)

Screened Zelda and Sheik.

Your welcome. xP

January 02, 2012, 03:56:15 AM #184 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 04:01:12 AM by SJS
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on January 01, 2012, 06:34:29 AM
Screened Zelda and Sheik.

Your welcome. xP

Not sure what you mean when you say this o,o

Anyways, everything's up to date. And as always, thank you for contributing to this effort.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2012, 03:56:15 AM
Not sure what you mean when you say this o,o

Anyways, everything's up to date. And as always, thank you for contributing to this effort.

Oh sorry.

I mean that I went through the Zelda and Sheik sections of the vault for minor infractions such as broken pictures or downloads. It's the least I can do.

January 02, 2012, 09:34:14 PM #186 Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 04:14:30 AM by SJS
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on January 02, 2012, 04:19:33 AM
Oh sorry.

I mean that I went through the Zelda and Sheik sections of the vault for minor infractions such as broken pictures or downloads. It's the least I can do.

Ah, I get it now. Pretty handy.

Also, I recounted everyone's point totals. Twice. So accuracy is now doubled. It's super effective.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


The broken hack's Brawl Vault entry
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1862

The actual hack, MegaMan Girl (ZSS)
http://www.mediafire.com/?xxq1gpyip88hxim

I am helping  :happy:
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've got one more here.

The hack(Broken images)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5859

And some in-game pics I took of the models(With the old PSA for the hair. Gold Roy just went bald for a moment :3 )

Default and Green costumes
http://i.imgur.com/sEiEy.jpg

Red and Blue costumes
http://i.imgur.com/mvfyz.jpg

Gold and Black costumes
http://i.imgur.com/V0JAu.jpg

Gold Roy:"Where mai hair!?" :srs:
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is the most active I've ever been here. Heh heh ^_^'

The hack (broken images)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8980

And some in-game snapshots for the fix.

The default, Armoured, and blue Mewtwo's
http://i.imgur.com/sePyT.jpg

The black and white Mewtwo, and the Giygas Mewtwo
http://i.imgur.com/kTJh8.jpg

The green, the shiny(greener green), shadow(not the Hedgehog) and the Orange Mewtwo's.
http://i.imgur.com/ii8BL.jpg

Heh heh...Caramelldansen Mewtwo :3c
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Let me help too!!
Be careful...there's a lot of stuff. xD

Music Hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Character Hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If I'm not wrong that makes 47 points. :laugh:

@Thany and CutterKirby64

Thanks for the pics, links and DLs.  Took me while, but I added all of them.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 03, 2012, 05:53:50 PM
If I'm not wrong that makes 47 points. :laugh:

Yup, everything was used so that makes 47 points. Thanks for helping!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.