Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 16, 2012, 05:04:53 PM #390 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 05:17:19 PM by Spex130
Man. It's been a while since I've been in here...

Anyways, I can't make music hacks, but I sure can find some previews:

EDIT: All fixed. Yay!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, note that inside the spoiler is a crapload of videos because of the auto-embed.

Lastly, I think that's twelve previews?



My goodness. Could've sworn I fixed that. Twice.

Oh well. Humans make human mistakes.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16771&Vault=audio



Also, more while I have time.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Albafika on February 16, 2012, 05:36:51 PM
All fixed but this one, the actual preview seems to be working.

Yeah, that would be me.  I guess I was fixing them at the same time you were.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 16, 2012, 05:37:57 PM
Yeah, that would be me.  I guess I was fixing them at the same time you were.
Oh. <.<

I was like "This one is already working *Posts*, now lemme recheck them all... Wait.. It's got the same preview he posted... Maybe I did fix it... But when!!  :oshi:" and all that.

using a quote tag with a spoiler will prevent videos from being auto converted.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



February 16, 2012, 11:14:39 PM #397 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 11:27:11 PM by SJS
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on February 16, 2012, 11:14:39 PM
For the guy keeping track of points, that's 8 things.
I thought that was you :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on February 16, 2012, 11:14:39 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25186

There is no need for that hack to be re-submitted when we can repair the existing Vault entry.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20616
I sent the uploader a PM saying that he should remove his new upload and post the DL here instead.  Hopefully he'll do just that.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 17, 2012, 12:03:49 AM
I sent the uploader a PM saying that he should remove his new upload and post the DL here instead.  Hopefully he'll do just that.
If he doesn't, we'll have to remove his and re-upload the hack ourselves. That's only fair.

Quote from: Albafika on February 17, 2012, 12:05:51 AM
If he doesn't, we'll have to remove his and re-upload the hack ourselves. That's only fair.

Indeed, but I always like to give the option to the uploader.