Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: rederci939 on February 17, 2012, 12:38:49 AM
since it appears it hasn't been uploaded yet, here's [database error]
old: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=364
new: http://www.mediafire.com/?dxynnl4unn1vemi
You get my personnal thanks for that. :3
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

February 17, 2012, 08:37:11 PM #407 Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 03:51:42 AM by Reaver Ind.
Haribel by Taokaka
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23727

Reported: MegaUpload has been shut down
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?uvd60d0t0ct9inv



Sonic CD by Register
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1631

Reported: MegaUpload has been shut down
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?cqhsjl78jj58j9l


Found several more in storage. :)

Panty by zerowolf64xd with credit to LenSho for Hair
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15939

Reported: Please fix the download link..
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?xtwt2p4wy0kymze



Jynx (Pokemon) by Pfft with credit to pinkprincess and Jack H.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12983

Reported: Broken download
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?s9530ch16wvopmk



MGS Twin Snakes Snake by J-Hop#1 with credit to Geoffrey Parker (one of my friends)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8045

Reported: Download just goes to regular mediafire, not a download, or even a link to a download.
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?v197dun43re6xy3

There is actually a link that he gives in the description to a working download for the .pac file and a broken link for the .pcs file.  Read his description, its kind of derpy lol.




Damn Spex.
You're on a roll with this stuff.

I should fix up some more music hack download links sometime.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Why thank you. And yeah, you should!

Anyways, here's another one. I'm just kinda posting as I go.

Distorted Porky

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16592

Link:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



All the point totals are now up to date. Thanks to you all for participating in this effort!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


New download link for this: http://www.mediafire.com/?jov3bbxdianzq

The one that says updated in It's file name is the one with vertexed hair.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]