Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: PAVGN on February 20, 2012, 01:31:42 AM
New download link for this: http://www.mediafire.com/?jov3bbxdianzq

The one that says updated in It's file name is the one with vertexed hair.

Added your link and a description edit to let everyone know which files are the right ones.  Thanks a ton.








While I was cleaning out my roster I noticed I still have this old texture.

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=306

New DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?y2divzq0xclicc6


@Nudd

Fixed both of them.  Not sure what you mean by "can't open it" though.  I opened both hacks perfectly fine in BrawlBox.

Also, here's a helpful hint for linking to individual hacks: click on the little Link icon in the submission.  It'll give you a link to just that hack.




Since ShadowSnake and ItalianStallion are both active members, it's best to let them fix their own download.

I believe Italian even asked for such in the Brawl Vault thread.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.