Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ohh , okay then.
Thanks for letting me know.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




April 19, 2012, 12:21:04 PM #439 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 01:04:39 PM by ­Puraidou
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25578
Added a preview picture of the model since he has no brawlbox/in-game picture of it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24926
Added a new preview since the one he had was broken.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19506
Added a new picture to show Rayquaza, will need a video to preview actual moveset.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17984
Added 3 brawlbox previews

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16700
Added new previews, old ones were broken.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14316
Added new previews, old ones were broken.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13831
Added new previews, old ones were broken.



I can't do in-game pics since i no longer have brawl.



Could someone please update the OP, it's outdated.

Could you please be patient until I have the time to count, verify, and total the points?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 26, 2012, 01:45:18 PM
Could you please be patient until I have the time to count, verify, and total the points?
Well a little notice about that would have been handy, so i would have known. But yes, i'll wait.

Next time I don't have time to mess with this thread, I'll be sure to forward everyone a copy of my schedule.

But everything's up to date now. Nobody's reached enough total points for a new award, but it's all up do date regardless.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




April 28, 2012, 07:55:30 PM #448 Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:07:14 PM by slayermarth101
:D

I have alot more coming.
Im going through all my SD's.
You'd be amazed how many hacks I downloaded back in the day when textures were the ****.

EDIT:

Broken Images: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=872
New Images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4105
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?vxtmnxqcl82ngva

EDIT EDIT:

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6886
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2781s4820fbkkc1

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1628
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?60cep0twlfco2dk

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3555
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t356jn88jnlgyln

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=303
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?b05ejz96s3qe4q6

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9924
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a65hqpe70obhr70

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1595
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?54x6be6a86lqpv7

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ecw70b5ll424a66

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1570
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hixaexlr2i6h6h1

Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1748
New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1j29h2el62s6d9r