Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

'course.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anonymous on May 11, 2012, 11:12:39 PM
'course.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks for that.  Fixed them.




Hi there, Raphael here helping to restore the vault,

I took about 12 hours in the course of a week to put this long list of video previews for the vault's missing audio hacks. Yes, I went trough each of the 33 pages to bring you these results. Now, to save room for all this, I have them in separate spoilers. From what I can gather, I have found at least 125 entries with a corresponding YouTube video to each. There is also a list I have made of entries that still do not have a video preview, as well as a list with entries containing no download in the links, which I was unable to provide a video to them. I have labeled them as List 1, 2 and 3.

Here are the video previews I was able to obtain, should be 12 here, followed by the next 33 to make 45, and so on until 125. (I added a dash to the youtube links, if not, they all would have loaded and cause a huge slow down, so I saved ya some ram here.)
List 1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm pretty sure there may be some mistakes up there, I know it's not prefect. Please, let me know if I missed any links, or provided a video that is not embedded worthy for the vault.

Lists 2 and 3 are here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also noticed some songs that have a report saying it's preview is down but the download link is too (but it doesn't say this in the report) Here's those I found listed here.

List 3-No download link (report has it as no preview)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I wish there was some way I could help fix these on the vault, the whole time I thought it would have been easy after finding the video I could have just fixed the entry right then and there. I know for a fact the BrawVault mods are going to see these lists and be pissed, because it is alot of work to go back and fix all this. I apologize, for I feel this is somehow my fault for putting a huge workload on you guys x/.

This concludes my entry to help restore the vault. Thank you.

Quote from: Raphael on May 13, 2012, 08:08:00 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5378&Vault=audio (WHICH wii channel is this from?? exactly no idea and not searching though for this one)
It seems pretty clear from the source/description that it's the noise when you select the game from the Wii main menu.

Wii Channel Theme - Pokemon Rumble Soundtrack

Ah thanks for that, I clearly did not read the source there, my ignorance led me to believe it was just some random music for a Wii channel I didn't pay any mind and kept going through the songs on the Vault. I should have doubled checked. Anyway, thank you for pointing that out, it seems you have found it's source video too, great work :).

Was going trough some hacks and found this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9356

It's images are fixed while it still says it's broken.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: infersaime on May 19, 2012, 11:41:05 PM
Was going trough some hacks and found this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9356

It's images are fixed while it still says it's broken.
Wrong thread. But fixed.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Lost Saltshaker on May 12, 2012, 10:36:28 PM
Broken Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17800
Reupload: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ucoq5ni9k0ie7l5

Apparently, I had it all along, but only the default color.
I think the single texture is good enough to fix the report. Hopefully the staff agrees.

Quote from: Raphael on May 13, 2012, 08:08:00 PM
Hi there, Raphael here helping to restore the vault,

I took about 12 hours in the course of a week to put this long list of video previews for the vault's missing audio hacks. Yes, I went trough each of the 33 pages to bring you these results. Now, to save room for all this, I have them in separate spoilers. From what I can gather, I have found at least 125 entries with a corresponding YouTube video to each. There is also a list I have made of entries that still do not have a video preview, as well as a list with entries containing no download in the links, which I was unable to provide a video to them. I have labeled them as List 1, 2 and 3.

Here are the video previews I was able to obtain, should be 12 here, followed by the next 33 to make 45, and so on until 125. (I added a dash to the youtube links, if not, they all would have loaded and cause a huge slow down, so I saved ya some ram here.)
Appreciate the effort you put into this. Unfortunately, I do not award points until the fixes are applied, so hopefully your list will be taken care of soon. With new Brawl Vault staff being added today, I'm sure they can get through this list relatively quickly if they divide up the work. Considering there are 125 audio hacks to fix and eight Brawl Vault Staff members... 125/8 = 15.625. If each staff member takes care of 15-16 fixes, it's not that big of a workload overall.

Quote from: hotdogturtle on May 13, 2012, 09:32:50 PM
It seems pretty clear from the source/description that it's the noise when you select the game from the Wii main menu.

Wii Channel Theme - Pokemon Rumble Soundtrack
To the brave soul(s) that tackles Raphael's list: Might as well fix this one too -> http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5378&Vault=audio
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 20, 2012, 03:56:43 AM
With new Brawl Vault staff being added today
huh?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 20, 2012, 12:15:52 PM
huh?
There are only a handful of BV supervisors that are active on a daily basis, so 3 more were hired yesterday.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


who were they?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P