Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Krystal 2.0: Get Hyped! Just not at the moment XD  (Read 2351 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: December 20, 2011, 10:42:33 PM »

Okay so, I've decided that since the wonders of importing will allow for flawless character ports, I'm going to port Fox over Zelda and continue my Krystal psa Cheesy Let me know if you want in on this, cause I'm giving up on Naruto hacks for now, they're overrated anyway 

Krystal Moveset  2.0
    Model: LINK’s Starfox Assault Model with FireKing220’s staff model

Character: Zelda as a “solo” psa

Port-import Progress: 0% complete.

Permission Granted: Fireking has already given me permission to use his staff model in my Krystal psa’s. Waiting on LINK to give me permission to use his Krystal model.

Overall Stats:
    Ground Mobility: 5/10
    Air Mobility: 6/10
    Weight Class: 5/10

Basic Combo: Swinging animations will be the same as in starfox adventures.

A Attack: A swing from the bottom left to the top right with the staff, just like in starfox adventures.
    Damage: 3% Knockback:  Light Angle: straight forward. Flags: None, they will hit ground and air

A A Attack: A swing from the left to the right while leaning forward, just like in starfox adventures.
    Damage: 2% Knockback: decent Angle: straight forward. Flags: None, they will hit ground and air

A A A Attack: N/A she will have a stronger side A to account for this.
    Tilts: Some more Staff Swings.

U-Tilt: A swing upward that’s quick and easy to land.
    Damage: 2% Knockback: Decent Angle: Straight Up Flags: None, will hit ground and air

S-Tilt: A strong swing forward from the while taking one step forward, just as it is in Starfox adventures.

D-Tilt: Probably just like links Down Tilt

Smashes: Yup, you guessed it more staff stuff

S-Smash: A mighty swing of the staff, same as the ‘charged’ attack from starfox adventures.
    Damage: 5% Knockback: Average Angle: Straight forward Flags: might use the stun flag

U-Smash: A swing upward, press A mid-swing to do another swing.
    Damage: Both Hits do 10% Damage Knockback: strong Angle Straight Up Flags: None

D-Smash: The same as link’s Down smash but with a staff.

Air A’s: All of these will be ported from various characters.

Specials: This is the best I can do with what I have

Neutral Special: Ground Quake
    Animation: Same as starfox adventures.
    Damage: 15% and buries opponents into the ground

Down Special: Taunt the enemy with a cute tease while doing a bit of damage if they’re too close. Also change your Side B by doing so.
    Damage: 5% Knockback: light Angle: straight down: Flags: electric

Side Special: Fire/Ice Blaster
    It’s time to whip out the most commonly used power in starfox adventures! Tap B to continue using this special move and deal damage. Doesn’t hurt that much but makes for a great shield breaker and ranged attack. It is set to Fire Blaster by default.

Ice Blast: A cold chill of frosty wind that does little to no knockback.
    Damage: 2% and it can be looped by tapping B Knockback: hardly any at all Angle: straight forward: Flags: Ice

Fire Blast: tap B to shoot fireballs at the opponent or hold b to control the fireball while standing still.

Controlled fireball: Same as dins fire

Rapid shot Fireball:
    Damage: 5% Knockback: Medium Angle: forward and up Flag: fire…duh

Up Special: Rocket Boost
    Animation: Same as starfox adventures, you will be able to go straight up, diagonally forward and up or diagonally backward and up.

Final Smash: Mega Quake
    Powered up version of ground quake. Release an insanely powerful shockwave of energy that buries enemies and sends them plunging downward if they’re in the air. Massive Range and damage all around!

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 12:31:35 PM »

i support this i really want krystal in brawl

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 03:49:05 PM »

I could start on the rigging and stuff now, but even if I did get it imported I wouldn't be able to Release it without LINK's permission. I already has Firekings permission to use his staff model.

Although, I like this moveset idea better than my last version. The moves from the game fit as specials and are pretty balanced, don't know if I'll do a controlled version of the fire blaster though since that would basically be dins fire with different animation.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: