PokeBrawl (List Update! Added Soneek's new work! 1/14)

Started by piggybank67, December 24, 2011, 07:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

put Palkia, Emolga, Zekrom, and Reshiram in the "In Progress" state if u can.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

added.  Any hints on my problem in my last post?
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

While it is in progress and I'm looking to learn to rig or find someone that will, I've modeld Tornadus, Landorus and Thundurs myself in an effort to get a nice version of them in brawl.
Vertexing my way throguh Nintendo's B list - One failure at a time.

sure please post screen shots.  I'll post them as in progress.
Here are the ones from Pokepark 2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

Updated with 15+ Pokemon.  Just searched around on Brawl Vault got all the ones I thought looked like imports.  If I'm wrong on any please correct me.
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

Here's an idea for this that might be kinda cool, though I'm sure it would only work on Samus and Zero Suit Samus:  Import a lower evolution pokemon onto Samus and import its higher evolution onto Zero Suit.  Let's say, for example, put Ponyta on Samus and Rapidash on ZZS.  When transforming it could give a kinda cool illusion Ponyta is evolving mid-battle.  If there were a psa made I could see someone setting it up so Ponyta would "evolve" after dealing a set amount of damage and wouldn't be able to change back for the rest of the battle.

Just thought I'd let you know that Tyranitar, Deoxys, Groudon, Rayquaza, and Whimsicott are vertex hacks and not imports.

Raquaza and Groudon are from brawl right?  That should be fine since I'm not expecting squirtle, ivysaur, or charzard to be imported.  From the description, Tyranitar seems to be from PokePark wii.  But thanks for the heads up on the others.
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

Quote from: piggybank67 on January 01, 2012, 07:15:47 PM
Raquaza and Groudon are from brawl right?  That should be fine since I'm not expecting squirtle, ivysaur, or charzard to be imported.  From the description, Tyranitar seems to be from PokePark wii.  But thanks for the heads up on the others.
no they arent brawl models they are vertexes and tyranitar was vertexed to look like his pokepark appearence

in the OP you have 3 vertexs  munna ,tyranitar and rayquaza altough there is a rayquaza psa with his model from brawl over olimar altough its glitchy and most animations arent done same with that cubone who is just a model in t stance over pikachu.And if you ever find out how to rig i would be waiting for a Mew from brawl or pokepark to be rigged over ness there is a vertex but an import would be perfect and his taill  and feets whould work perfectly if you riig his feets to ness knees :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 02, 2012, 12:41:07 AM
no they arent brawl models they are vertexes and tyranitar was vertexed to look like his pokepark appearence

in the OP you have 3 vertexs  munna ,tyranitar and rayquaza altough there is a rayquaza psa with his model from brawl over olimar altough its glitchy and most animations arent done same with that cubone who is just a model in t stance over pikachu.And if you ever find out how to rig i would be waiting for a Mew from brawl or pokepark to be rigged over ness there is a vertex but an import would be perfect and his taill  and feets whould work perfectly if you riig his feets to ness knees :P

thanks for the info carnage.  I'll be on the look out for that mew import you want so much haha
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

forgot to say groundon is also a vertex it isnt his model from brawl 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh ill get rid of that too.  thanks!
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

#392 Infernape - Soneek - Diddy Kong - (In Development)
#392 Infernape - Soneek - Fox - (In Development)

thanks Soneek

Someone has found a link to the first 150 pokemon ripped from Pokemon Battle Revolution.  It's amazing!
here it is: http://megaupload.com/?d=ITZEARR0

I will include it in the main post as well!
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

I offer the following Pokemon for the moment :) ;

#384 Rayquaza - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)
#437 Bronzong - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)
#462 Magnezone - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)
#470 Leafeon - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)
#471 Glaceon - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)


I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(