PokeBrawl (List Update! Added Soneek's new work! 1/14)

Started by piggybank67, December 24, 2011, 07:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on January 05, 2012, 12:46:06 PM
I offer the following Pokemon for the moment :) ;

#384 Rayquaza - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)
#437 Bronzong - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)
#462 Magnezone - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)
#470 Leafeon - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)
#471 Glaceon - TokoyamiTheDark - (in development)




You're amazing man thanks!
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

dont know if you noticed but darkrai and meowth were released and they are imports xd darkrai its under ganon and meowth on toon link :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 07, 2012, 11:30:39 AM #32 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 11:33:34 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Bronzong is ready!!!

He's over Wario, has all of Wario moves, and even glows when he's ready to...fart!? Couldn't find a PSA to replace this stupid attack, sorry... :>.>palm: Hell, he can even ride Wario's bike with no probs!

Slight issues :
-When using the Neutral B Attack, sometimes the ''thing'' on his head dissapears, as the ''thing'' was programmed to be his head, therefore, the chewing attack. It will re-appear after the attack.
-Sometimes the white circle around his head will stretch, but this sadly cannot be fixed. I did my best trying to fix it, but I couldn't.
Enjoy ! http://www.mediafire.com/?d87wln1m54n7ds3

EDIT : As for Rayquaza, I'm working on the project that has been abandoned not once, but twice, by different people, and since some of his animations are still Olimar's, the game often crashes when moves are used by a CPU so it would take a long time to make everything work. Here's a pic with a somewhat different texture than usual (and he's not as big as the one in the Subspace Emissary)

Can you guess who Rayqauza became with these textures edits? ;)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


I'm updating suicune, but I need someone to rig him over ivysaur or helping me to glitchfixhim
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


@Carnage please submit your imports in the format I provided in the original post
@TokoyamiTheDark awesome!
@Irukari sure just post it when he's complete
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

Quote from: piggybank67 on January 08, 2012, 04:09:18 PM
@Carnage please submit your imports in the format I provided in the original post
@TokoyamiTheDark awesome!
@Irukari sure just post it when he's complete
those arent my imports lol just said someone released them in the vault :P meowth is from pikazz and darkrai from GBC  xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 08, 2012, 04:14:11 PM
those arent my imports lol just said someone released them in the vault :P meowth is from pikazz and darkrai from GBC  xD

Thanks!

List Update! Added Soneek's new work! 1/14
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

Cool,I never knew of that thread!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

awesome project here ;) keep up!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

1) dont bumb the thread liek that

2) i find ur siggy affensive :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 14, 2012, 08:48:59 PM
1) dont bumb the thread liek that

2) i find ur siggy affensive :srs:
1) Look at the date.I know it's my fail but I didn't remember posting here.

2) I don't know why someone would find it offensive.Does it break any rule?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I modeld Tornadus, Landorus, and Thundurs own efforts to get a good version of the quarrel.

Quote from: piggybank67 on December 24, 2011, 07:28:45 PM
Hi guys I'm sure a lot of you've been wanting this.  A full Brawl roster with Pokemon only!  For now, I will only be including the links to every Pokemon port I can find so you can build your own roster.  However, I will eventually be trying to make a roster with the original 150 pokemon (Gen 1).  I know there are a lot of problems with this such as the limited availability of models from pokepark wii/2.  Assuming we can do different models for each color variation of every character there are 175 possible pokemon choices (movesets are another story).  So PokeBrawl will probably eventually just be a roster of everyone's favorite pokemon based on voting.  Anyone that is willing to contribute PSA's/Models imports just post below and I'll include them with the correct credit and all.

(Note: If you just need the brres or model (without bone rigging) for your pokemon PM me and I'll send it to you.)

Please make sure they are IMPORTS and not simply VERTEXES.

Post your additions in this format please:

<Pokemon B/W Pokdex #> <Pokemon> - <Author> - <Link (Brawl Vault or Mirror Download)>

Ex. #001 Bulbasaur - Author - Link

You can find the Pokemon B/W Pokedex #'s here: http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/


Link to first 150 Pokemon Battle Revolution Models: http://megaupload.com/?d=ITZEARR0

Gen 1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gen 2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gen 3:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gen 4:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gen 5:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And don't forget the Generation 6 Pokémon and Mega-Evos!
I love to singa
About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a
I love to singa
About a sky of blue-a or a tea for two-a...
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?


"You Idiot!, That was a piece a scared piece of the Triforce!, not a pie-force!, you're so stupid Abobo!" - Zelda from Abobo's Big Adventure