Kurosaki Ichigo Version 1.1 (fixed side B + more)..For Bleach Fans out there =]

Started by DivineOverlord, December 28, 2011, 02:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

?

edits pending
!
Quote from: DivineOverlord on December 29, 2011, 08:09:22 PMOh I haven't seen that video yet.where is it? yup. I just wonder what throws he will have. Maybe I can make a throw where he stabs a character and spins them in the air like his up smash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxZ1IkE76dk&lc
it dont show that much still alittle cuz gotenks is the CPU here
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on December 29, 2011, 08:12:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxZ1IkE76dk&lc
it dont show that much still alittle cuz gotenks is the CSP here

haha excellent work so far :D

It made me realize that I need to grant ichigo the ability to shoot getsuga upward by holding up and B XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


if ichigo is in bankai form shouldn't his getsuga tensho's be black instead of blue?

Quote from: DivineOverlord on December 29, 2011, 08:09:22 PM
Oh I haven't seen that video yet.where is it?

yup. I just wonder what throws he will have. Maybe I can make a throw where he stabs a character and spins them in the air like his up smash.
that would be nice for a trow xD also  did you ever saw eternal yoshi gray fox trows i bet you can take some ideas for ichigo xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: keepitreal on December 29, 2011, 08:45:37 PM
if ichigo is in bankai form shouldn't his getsuga tensho's be black instead of blue?

haha its just a bankai vertex, there's also a vertex of ichgo shinkai form. His final smash getsuga is black. This PSA is not  intended to be only bankai form its both shinkai and bankai moveset.

Quote from: Carnage on December 29, 2011, 10:47:46 PM
that would be nice for a trow xD also  did you ever saw eternal yoshi gray fox trows i bet you can take some ideas for ichigo xD

k  I'll check

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Hey DO did you get my PM?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I hope you'll excuse me for being a compete noob when it comes to hacking, lol. I downloaded all the PCS' and PACs along with the "normal" file. I tried playing as Ichigo, but the results were puzzling. I used his special, he does swing his sword, but doesn't fire a Getsuga. his side special is completely broken and when he dodges, a gray smudge appears on the screen. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what.
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.