Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help!! In Game Portrait Wont Show up in CSS!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1475 times)
Wiisam
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: December 27, 2011, 11:49:11 PM »

Hello, I just registered few days ago because my csp doesnt show up in css at all! Only when I put my cursor over DK and when I press shadow  show up in the screen. I did everything right, i checked the size, file destination, etc. The character I supposed to replace is shadow over DK made by SiLeNtDo0m for the final version.  Heres the link:  
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19022

First I open common 5 using Brawlbox, expand sc_selcharacter_en then I expand miscdata 1 which it was on char index then i expand on texture and i replaced for each of the image for the .bress11,12,13,14,15,16 then i save and replaced the file on system folders. I opened MenSelhrrfaceB010 using brawlbox which he included i checked and there is shadow pics so i thought i had no need to worry bcause he did the work so I saved on root of sd card/private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/m­enu/common/char_bust_tex. I also saved Inface011-016 to root of sd card/private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/i­nfo/portraite.  AND yes I checked the size  for sc_selcharacter in common 5 which is 128x 160, All InFace011-016 which is 48 x 56, and all MenSelchrfACE 011-016 which is 128 x 160.  However, when i download his shadow psa, there is read me that i couldnt understand and I need you to clarify, SO THERE IS DOWNLOAD LINK ABOVE.

Ill tell you one of his readme file and he wrote:

Place your info.pac in this folder
- Open up your info.pac in Brawlbox 0.62 (don't use later versions)
- Expand MiscData[40]
- Replace the MenSelchrChrNmS.461and the MenSelchrMark.19 with the ones included
- If you have more info.pac files (such as info_training.pac, info_homerun.pac etc), then do the same as above with
files
- If your game freezes, replace the MiscData[160] in your info.pac file(s) with the one included to reduce file space
 Can someone plz explain to me what is info.pac?  casue he didnt include it and does this mean it has to be info.pac in order to work?

By the way, I run Riivolution  by beyondyous.   I am thinking that the Riivolution is the main issue bcause my wii version is 4.1,  second  I have a problem knowing the "xml file"  because i dunno whether you have to edit of not, and I dunno the about  setting too well in Riivolution.  When I looked at the faq the riivolution said it required ios37 or whatever, but does this mean that I have to install it?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 12:00:28 AM by Wiisam » Logged

ultima149
Intermediate Kitten

Things are looking up.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 02:05:02 AM »

File directories for Riivolution solely depend on your .xml file. If you're using File Patch code for your .xml then you are using the correct directories, (sort of, more on that later) but if you are using something like modlauncher.xml then you need to completely overhaul your SD card directories. Here's a helpful link that will answer directory questions for modlauncher.xml users: http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=144811 Anyways, you're supposed to export the sc_selcharacter_en.pac (the _en is omitted if you are using Filepatch.xml) from the common5_en.pac after you work on it and place it in private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/menu2. I think the info.pac files are used for the in battle name for your character. I could be wrong though. I don't know if this is right either but I think it's spelled portrite. Hope this helps!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:22:34 AM by ultima149 » Logged

Don't ridicule me because I have nothing clever to say. Simply look the other direction in an ashamed manner for the both of us.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: