Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trouble replacing smashbros_sound.brsar in WiiScrubber  (Read 1528 times)
Pegs001
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: December 28, 2011, 02:42:56 PM »

I added the Zero sfx into it and now when I try to replace it says there isn't enough free space to put the file in. The ones I had in before I put Zero in were the Sephiroth sfx, KH Menu sfx, Goku v2, and New Shadowkong SFX.
So now the ones I have in the .brsar file are Zero, Sephiroth, KH Menu, Goku, and Shadowkong-all the latest ones-and the file is 104,542 kb.

StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 11:11:03 AM »

That happens to me too, the actual size doesn't really matter, its replacing the file. You can start over, replace more files, and make the iso's size even bigger then what your is at the moment, and still be able to replace more. You can even start fresh, with no hacks in the iso, replace the file, and it would stay the isn't enough space. Which is why I hate how some things you need other tools then what I can use, like the stage expansion only works with the file replacment code. Unfortently I can't help you with this problem, since I can only hack with the Dolphin Emulator, and have the same problem as you.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: