Dissidia 012 characters

Started by Robby98, January 02, 2012, 03:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xZedkiel on February 08, 2012, 02:16:14 AM
Guys. I'm pretty sure he said over Fox..

Yep, over Fox.
.

..

...

I feel SO stupid right now...

...

Well, my Fox slot is free, and I believe Carchar's gonna be revamped over another character anyway. So I guess this is alright.
XD

Over Fox...meh...I still prefer over Marth. =/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

February 08, 2012, 02:34:42 AM #32 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 02:37:48 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on February 08, 2012, 02:27:39 AM
Over Fox...meh...I still prefer over Marth. =/
Still, better then over Pit.

And as a bonus, if this Sephiroth is TRULY better then DO's version. Then I can free up my Yoshi slot, AND have glitch free battles between Marth, or Roy, VS Sephiroth. :P

(And I will make SURE to give feedback to balance him out. If he's not balanced...)

Also...

Shouldn't this be in it's own topic? Since this one... Was originally a request topic...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 08, 2012, 02:34:42 AM
Still, better then over Pit.

And as a bonus, if this Sephiroth is TRULY better then DO's version. Then I can free up my Yoshi slot, AND have glitch free battles between Marth, or Roy, VS Sephiroth. :P

(And I will make SURE to give feedback to balance him out. If he's not balanced...)

Also...

Shouldn't this be in it's own topic? Since this one... Was originally a request topic...


I myself am tired of everything over pit. They should do ports of pit over other characters.
So him over Fox would be nice since hes empty right now.

How's it going sephiroth? Also, somebody wants to make a psa for Jecht, since it has now a good model on the brawl?