Ike Lawliet X Omo-Cat, Gurren Lagann finished! Big project, we need your help!

Started by Ike_Lawliet, January 10, 2012, 04:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



just used jolteon and hes epic xD  even if pikachu has some standing animations if someone made a pikachu that always stood on 4 legs it would fit both jolteon and pika :P but jolteon is epic either way any chance of a raichu someday? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Upside Down Ike for th win, well done. I lold' hard.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Hey pervy, how are you at fixing up models?

i've got this clare model that needs help.

i have the textures/uvmaps i just don't have someone to help,

also, do you think you can also rig her with Marth's boneset? well, i'm asking too much, i'm just wondering if it's possible that you can fix this chick?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 20, 2012, 10:58:00 PM
Hey pervy, how are you at fixing up models?

i've got this clare model that needs help.

i have the textures/uvmaps i just don't have someone to help,

also, do you think you can also rig her with Marth's boneset? well, i'm asking too much, i'm just wondering if it's possible that you can fix this chick?
Uhh...
Wrong thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol derp. Also, finally updated my thread's look. Big gallery on the first post.

I believe this is the ONLY Gurren Lagann model in EXISTANCE, and it's for Jedi Knight III sadly :/
But someone ported the Chuck Norris Model from JK2 so, it could work? Plus you would have to get the auther's permission.

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Gurren_Lagann;97465

It's decent, in Quake standards.
[move][/move]

Oh wow, thanks so much! I think I'll give that a try. It needs a lot of re-texturing and model re-sizing, but you're right, it's the absolute only one I've seen for download so far.

Would you like a hack request?

Also, I'm going to get started on that Ice Titan.

January 22, 2012, 09:35:26 PM #54 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 10:16:32 PM by Tawa_Hoda
I have a request and it's also from Jedi Knight III defaulty...  :af:

I would like it if you could rig the Jawa over Toon Link. Why?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I might be a newb to brawl, but I've been active on the JK3 Modding scene since '07

So also if you need the model, I have it.
Because It's MY skin lul.


I would like it to have no sheild, and a lightsaber (stinger, got that one too, it's the basic saber). Jawa with lightsaber XD. Fits though due to the fact in multiplayer EVERYONE has a lightsaber.

I'll send you the model through a message, because I don't want it to end up back in JKIII used by newbs, Just Brawl... Used by newbs.
[move][/move]

ohai. did ya look at the modles i sent ya?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 23, 2012, 01:44:48 AM #56 Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 02:01:29 AM by Ike_Lawliet
Tawa_Hoda, sure, send me those files and I'll get to that for you.

"Censored Brawler", sorry for the delayed response, I hadn't noticed your PM's until now. At the moment, I'm a little too busy to do your project. However, if you're willing to wait until, say, next week, I may be able to give it a shot.

Edit: Primeape and Ichimaru released!

hm. well imma see if anyone can make it asap. but thanks for the interest :)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 24, 2012, 04:02:48 AM #58 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:04:46 AM by Tawa_Hoda
 Liking the new thread title, Now I can remove all those unessential hacks I used to use to fill the void. ... Oh I just remembered my brother's friend is amazed at brawl hacks. He'll freak out when he sees that jawa. I love messing with him. He has such funny reactions. XD

Waiting to see that redone Lagann model, hope you do it like a BOSS. *insert cool goatee and sunglasses smiley*
[move][/move]

Gurren model preview-

(LOTS of work left)

Jawa model preview-

Will have a lightsaber and be over Toon Link.