Ike Lawliet X Omo-Cat, Gurren Lagann finished! Big project, we need your help!

Started by Ike_Lawliet, January 10, 2012, 04:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's a PSP Game correct? *After searching through pages of google for a bit*
YEAH I got nothing.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 25, 2012, 04:29:13 AM
It's a PSP Game correct? *After searching through pages of google for a bit*
YEAH I got nothing.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/605435-phantasy-star-portable-2-infinity

took me 3 seconds of searching

January 25, 2012, 04:52:48 AM #77 Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 04:54:44 AM by Tawa_Hoda
I meant trying to find a way to rip the models from it without a psp :srs:
AND even with a psp.

The only REAL progress I seen was for a whole nother game, that was dissidia.
[move][/move]


SEEMS INTERESTING... Too bad I doubt a Newer PSP would work on it... (the emulator) let alone my laptop... Maybe my Desktop with the emulator, but the game still, blah.

I'll try myself some time later this week, when I'm not so busy. It's almost 20 after 12 here. Can't do much atm.
[move][/move]

Sorry for lack of updates, computer caught a small virus that is preventing any internet access.   :srs:

It should be fixed soon. In the meantime, a text update! I'm well on the way to having a new Gurren Lagann model.


January 26, 2012, 07:15:11 PM #81 Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 07:19:41 PM by Tawa_Hoda
You updating the old one or did you find a new one.
What kinda of virus we speaking about, AND HOW DID YOU GET SAID VIRUS HMM...?  :>.>palm:  
Must of been streaming pronz...

PS:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[move][/move]

Both.

Had it for a while, somehow it got worse.

Yup, haha.

Yo Ike.
SJS has this to say about your Upside-Down Ike.
Quote from: SJS on January 25, 2012, 10:05:19 PM
What in the... how is that... I don't even... whata happen?
lulz
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



January 27, 2012, 06:30:31 AM #85 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 07:01:42 AM by Tawa_Hoda
Quick, I have 42 minutes until 2 am. XD  Just what Gurren Lagann model is your new one?

The one I gave you *updated* or did you find a much better model hmmm?

"Both" really didn't give me much of an understanding.

EDIT: Damn It's 2 a.m. That means I'm out for the night.
[move][/move]

u sure have some interesting imports, sir, gotta love the pikmin mass and UD ike xDDD

January 28, 2012, 05:37:01 AM #87 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:38:25 AM by Ike_Lawliet
Thanks! Glad you like them!

UPDATE: Again, the work is going so very slow while I fix my computer and regain internet access. That said, I am still making work.  I have both updated the Gurren Lagann model and have likely found another, and I will use parts of both. While I finish, here's two previews of how the rig looks currently, compared to what it looked like when I received it.




Still a lot of work left. Wings will likely still be included, at least as an alt costume. They just aren't in the preview pic, for clarity.

who's the character gurren lagann shall grace?

my guess is Captain Falcon. but i think Ganondorf would be better =3

i kinda want to make a moveset of gurren lagann =3

obvious final smash is obvious.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Actually, you guessed it. When I'm done, I'm going to look at every character and take another thought at it, but I will most likely place him over Ganon. I figure the moves are forceful, like Gurren's. His down air especially fits Gurren. In that it's cool.

For his Final Smash,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.