WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 11, 2013, 07:00:34 PM #10080 Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 07:31:27 PM by Cooldood
Ya hello all. Didn't post in months, took a break from modding. But I'm (hopefully) back with this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

wth is that?
bleach is gone mad...

Quote from: joke king on May 11, 2013, 07:43:26 PM
wth is that?
bleach is gone mad...

It's from the Bleach Movie 4.
That form is called Skull Clad Ichigo/ Dokruo(?) Ichigo


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

Pictures I took for ShadowSnake for Marcus. ;D
[spoiler]










[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


oh, his head and neck look fine there.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on May 12, 2013, 12:35:41 AM
oh, his head and neck look fine there.
He's gonna be releasing him tonight, if I understand correctly.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The textures...really don't have much depth to them...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 12, 2013, 01:04:57 AM
The textures...really don't have much depth to them...
Quote from: Segtendo on May 11, 2013, 10:35:19 PM
Pictures I took for ShadowSnake for Marcus. ;D
[spoiler]












I re-aligned and re-rigged them.

Quote from: Velen on May 12, 2013, 01:04:57 AM
The textures...really don't have much depth to them...

It's called the textures had to be 512 x 512 or their would be no expressions, the spec map does it a lot of justice. The darker stages here kind of hide the beauty of the spec map, but Shadow Moses and Mario vs Bowser stage show it decently.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


First rig. :v

[spoiler]

I still need to fix some things though. His sleeves/arms look messed up in certain animations.

Quote from: Vish on May 12, 2013, 03:38:34 AM
First rig. :v

[spoiler]

I still need to fix some things though. His sleeves/arms look messed up in certain animations.
Looks amazing and all, but is the model heavy? Because pokemon trainer only allows a very restricted filesize.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Vish on May 12, 2013, 03:38:34 AM
First rig. :v

[spoiler]

I still need to fix some things though. His sleeves/arms look messed up in certain animations.
Tai's textures don't look too bad.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 12, 2013, 06:00:11 AM #10091 Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 06:39:19 AM by Vish
Quote from: Flygon on May 12, 2013, 03:43:06 AM
Looks amazing and all, but is the model heavy? Because pokemon trainer only allows a very restricted filesize.

The filesize is smaller than PT's so that shouldn't be a problem but I just tested it in-game and he looks like a MissingNo. <.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: Never mind, haven't worked on hacks in a year so I forgot I had to change the texture format lol. It works now. :D

[spoiler]

Collab with Spex for Peardian's Mack Challenge.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

third time i see that post... xD

so i'm back into a pokemon mood.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.