WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the future of link and awesome hacks is /\
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

magneto!!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Link to the Future looks sweet so far DemonBoy.

You should totally make the blade of the master sword something like zero's z-sabor

Quote from: gamma kid on April 22, 2012, 11:53:57 AM
finally got the models i wanted, so here comes more marvel!

*Deadpool voice* heheh MAGNETO! WELCOME TO DIE! :D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: gamma kid on April 22, 2012, 11:53:57 AM
finally got the models i wanted, so here comes more marvel!

Magneto!
Finally. A legit one :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: DemonBoy on April 22, 2012, 12:49:12 PM
Still working on link for the tournament.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm still working on a high tech bow and clawshot. I'm also going to retexture his tunic a bit

So far I used parts from Link, Samus, Snake, Wolf, and Fox.

Official name should be Link to the Future. Do it!


Quote from: gamma kid on April 22, 2012, 11:53:57 AM
finally got the models i wanted, so here comes more marvel!


Still Pringles. Curly Mustache all over that.

Can't wait!


Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on April 23, 2012, 01:21:11 AM
*Deadpool voice* heheh MAGNETO! WELCOME TO DIE! :D

*Deadpool voice* I just beat Mag-Freakin'-Neto! Where yo' curly mustache at?


Get me Storm now *glares at person with magneto model*

Also: Really?


Either Ganondorf or Snake, probably snake so I could get all of his props in there, which I CAN extract from the game by the way *nod* Even his fake hand that he takes off in one of his entry animation.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 23, 2012, 12:54:45 AM
Link to the Future looks sweet so far DemonBoy.

You should totally make the blade of the master sword something like zero's z-sabor
I already did that
also

Dat crossbow is sexy :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You should replace Link's arrow with pits arrow and color it green :srs:
That would be sexy
Also, make the bow string a transparent blue or green =3

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 23, 2012, 02:11:43 AM
You should replace Link's arrow with pits arrow and color it green :srs:
That would be sexy
Also, make the bow string a transparent blue or green =3
Are you reading my mind? I already had that planned.
I'm not too sure what to do about the boomerang though

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 23, 2012, 02:15:24 AM
Are you reading my mind? I already had that planned.
I'm not too sure what to do about the boomerang though

Make it dat shield on his right hand :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

You should make the boomerang black and angular and have a green jewel in the center like Toon Link's.
I love how Link to the Future is coming out, he looks really badass.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 23, 2012, 02:15:24 AM
Are you reading my mind? I already had that planned.
I'm not too sure what to do about the boomerang though

You could make the boomerang look like a circuit board with the CPU chip being where the gemstone is. *nod*



for SDoom's bomberman PSA, will become gold in FS!!
as u can see i editted the model to take star's bomberman's proportions, which are awesome, cuz they are more of a classic feel, and i love how "classic" max looks!