WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Iwvi on October 12, 2013, 10:50:47 PM
Yup, that could do. I sent you PM describing another method, which MAY be easier and more effective. But both should do.

Got the PM! The second method (rigging just one staff) completing the rig and then going into Brawl Box to do the rest of the cloning and assigning them to the right visibility bones would be the easier of the two. :P

nice, I'll definitely be getting that Krystal when you get the staff worked out.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

October 13, 2013, 12:23:13 AM #11882 Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 12:31:01 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Tormod on October 12, 2013, 11:37:13 PM
nice, I'll definitely be getting that Krystal when you get the staff worked out.

Glad to hear it! I'm testing it periodically in Dolphin to make sure all is well, doing intermittent testing just in case something breaks in the rig (I have bad luck with that). I'm glad you like it so far!

Edit: Aha! Hallelujah  ;D

It works! Now I just need to finish up the rig!!



Quote from: Kyouma on October 13, 2013, 01:15:32 AM
yes, its happening


All of my approval!
Can I make his texture sexier?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Who likes rigged fingers?
Who likes  not being on the internet for a week because they thought there wireless adapter was broken when it really wasn't?
Who likes not making hacks because they've been busy making a smash bros fan game?
Who likes playing as sonic?
Who wants to see the hack i did in less than a day?

Block Sonic?
lolwat
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


@Kyouma: Oh Eren, is it the one from that MMD guy on deviant art? It'd be cool if it got brawl textures, but nice model, was wondering when someone would import him.

@Sir Kirby the 4th: you should do that for every character, it looks awesome!

October 13, 2013, 05:49:59 AM #11888 Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 05:51:12 AM by Sir Kirby the 4th
Quote from: Iwvi on October 13, 2013, 05:44:19 AM
@Kyouma: Oh Eren, is it the one from that MMD guy on deviant art? It'd be cool if it got brawl textures, but nice model, was wondering when someone would import him.

@Sir Kirby the 4th: you should do that for every character, it looks awesome!
@ theguyimquoting: i was planning on only doing it for sonic, zelda, and toon link, because those are basically the only characters i play as, BUUUUUTT.... your request is... less than likely. but hey, you can always count on boredom!

Quote from: Flygon on October 13, 2013, 05:28:35 AM
All of my approval!
Can I make his texture sexier?
okas lokas; me avisas si quieres que te mande las testuras
Quote from: Iwvi on October 13, 2013, 05:44:19 AM
@Kyouma: Oh Eren, is it the one from that MMD guy on deviant art? It'd be cool if it got brawl textures, but nice model, was wondering when someone would import him.
nope. this eren model is japanese, the link was taken down by the author, but I had luck to find it lurking in bowroll; yes, I will let flaigon do something to the textures so ppl can b happie now I dont have to mention that the weapons will have ref material so they will look metalish, I dont like to add spec maps, a single ref image means lower filesize d_d
about eren, I thought it was ready, but I noticed the shoulders looks odd at some animations so I have to rig some many things once again and then move the SHoulderNs, thank you Iwvi for the answer in my thread, that will help me with eren's edited shoulderNs so I wont have to kill those bones

Tested in Brawl, works perfectly on Dolphin! Well, almost still need to fix three fingers, the neck bracelet thingy and then a couple of vertices on her waist :laugh: :P



Quote from: Kyouma on October 13, 2013, 06:28:12 AM
okas lokas; me avisas si quieres que te mande las testurasnope.
yeah send it over, with luck I'll have it for this night and people won't complain for it looking flat or bright or non brawl :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Hey, so you guys remember when I posted that edited DeDeDe boneset? Well, I made an extremely edited version of it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It looks really terrible on some animations though. DeDeDe's legs float around because they didn't have to worry about animating them when they were originally creating the game. Definitely still have some fixing to do though.

On that note, my friend was texturing the Vantoggle Amy redesign, but since he's been really busy I'm going to make my own interim textures and release it. And probably throw in this version in that download, lol.


Quote from: Kyouma on October 13, 2013, 01:15:32 AM
yes, its happening


Not sure if I'm happy or sad that Eren is over Link lol

Model looks great, though
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on October 14, 2013, 03:38:00 AM
Not sure if I'm happy or sad that Eren is over Link lol

Model looks great, though

marth and ike doesnt have chains to grab on ledges :0 (also there are plaid too many ikes out there and I dont like to import marths)