WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kyouma on October 10, 2013, 08:55:31 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am happy you went with the former on the choice of which Sanae to import.




Quote from: Spex130 on October 14, 2013, 01:56:58 AM
Hey, so you guys remember when I posted that edited DeDeDe boneset? Well, I made an extremely edited version of it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
A small, scrawny girl with a large head over Dedede's bones. I give you extreme kudos on this endeavor.




Anywho, it's nothing much, but I finally got some free time recently to work on a few textures:

I think the metal collarplate and pauldrons could still use a bit of work, but I'm quite happy with how the leather corset turned out. I found a nice denim texture for the jeans, but still need to add the sewing details and whatnot. Also, still need to refine the rigging on her hair.


the corset looks great indeed.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: October 13, 2013, 09:08:34 PM

Hero of Hyrule preview

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: October 14, 2013, 12:19:59 AM

The King of the Jungle is here!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[/quote]



im liking link.
although, shouldnt dry link be that spirit from TP? xDD

aanyways, im making eren over link cos mikasa is going over marth

cool idea! i wish the heads were a little more skeletal though.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on October 14, 2013, 03:47:19 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: October 13, 2013, 09:08:34 PM

Hero of Hyrule preview

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: October 14, 2013, 12:19:59 AM

The King of the Jungle is here!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


do this with Blastoise and I will love you forever...
u can use most of  hollow bowsers body btw

October 15, 2013, 02:28:14 AM #11903 Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 02:29:32 AM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
The fire-breathing Pokemon is ready to cut loose!

*Note* These are all still subject to change.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


His body is weird. He should have a spine and a rib cage. Not that shell he has at the moment. Other than that it is looking awesome. Also, If you could make skulls for them it'd help the overall look. Dry bowser's head is a skull, it just happens that bowsers head looks a lot like his skull.

YUP, difinitely needs a proper body, that is a shell as iwvi said xD

Why does the skull have a tounge?

super smash bros dry

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 15, 2013, 02:47:54 PM
Why does the skull have a tounge?

Uhm... I can explain.