WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I love it. So much.

Nice, always did see Kirby and Jigglypuff being a couple in Smash Bros series, guess they went and did IT. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ah... it's good to be back. now, if i may:

(my first import with rigged fingers..... hooray?)

Quote from: Junpei Lucifer on October 24, 2013, 06:31:42 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

. . . .
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*Puts up a big sign that says "LOOK AT THIS!!"

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Iwvi on October 24, 2013, 06:14:44 AM
Behold!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol why didnt anybody else do this before? d_d now I can finally get rid of purin without having any remorse

Quote from: Angelglory on October 23, 2013, 10:01:05 PM
I'm using my T-stance skills to create a sin against metrod.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You just won the internet

Quote from: Velen on October 26, 2013, 03:29:13 AM
*Puts up a big sign that says "LOOK AT THIS!!"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My work will pay off in it's own way, cause I do have another place that does appreciate what I make heh heh.

Quote from: Junpei Lucifer on October 26, 2013, 03:57:51 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My work will pay off in it's own way, cause I do have another place that does appreciate what I make heh heh.

They should at least friggin comment on it, though. You've putt a lot of work into it, and it shows!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Been testing KirbyPuff, with some funny hat results.

Someone has to make Bane-Puff now. It has to exist.

Quote from: Iwvi on October 27, 2013, 04:55:28 AM
Been testing KirbyPuff, with some funny hat results.
I love you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 27, 2013, 07:21:30 AM #11996 Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 07:46:09 AM by Kyouma
Quote from: Iwvi on October 27, 2013, 04:55:28 AM
Been testing KirbyPuff, with some funny hat results.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

samus belt
acording to the touhou zodiac, I am Marisa, probably the reason why I made a new Marisa

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



im talking about this zodiac though
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nearly done with the T-posing, only the wings and feet claws left before I can optimize the model and cart it off to the request forum.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

other m ridley finaly xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 27, 2013, 04:59:54 AM
Someone has to make Bane-Puff now. It has to exist.

At first I thought that you were referring to Cad Bane, because his hat would look quite amusing on top of Jigglypuff's head.