WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Weird how there are 7 slots, but 6 colors :\
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


For those who may not have noticed.

Also, I think I'll just leave this one here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 24, 2012, 06:43:58 AM #137 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 07:23:36 AM by StarWaffle
brings me back to the hextuppleyoudot days D=  


Also

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey guys, what do you think?

I got this after applying some major edits to classic metal sonic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There is of course, a lot more work to be done.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 24, 2012, 01:39:00 PM
Hey guys, what do you think?

I got this after applying some major edits to classic metal sonic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There is of course, a lot more work to be done.
You rock :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StarWaffle on January 24, 2012, 06:43:58 AM
brings me back to the hextuppleyoudot days D=  


Also

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:srs: i love you

hopefully it wont be too high poly and lag, will he be over toon link?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 24, 2012, 09:12:44 PM #141 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 09:48:33 PM by StarWaffle
So far its going over wolf, i have close to 9000 vertices to work with.

 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 24, 2012, 01:39:00 PM
Hey guys, what do you think?

I got this after applying some major edits to classic metal sonic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes!

over who?

There is of course, a lot more work to be done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: DemonBoy on January 24, 2012, 11:47:11 PM
I know right?  :af:

I have no idea. What would be best?
My vote Wolf so it can go with my Metal Sonic import, and the fact that Wolf's PSA fits him well... as well as Vegeta

man that kirby is kill

And a "test" right back at ya, Waffle.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Gamidame on January 24, 2012, 10:13:34 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


hopefully it wont take 10 years to come out, lol. r) looks great.

Quote from: StarWaffle on January 24, 2012, 09:12:44 PM
So far its going over wolf, i have close to 9000 vertices to work with.

cool beans.

Quote from: Gamma Bertha Ridley on January 24, 2012, 11:02:20 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i wouldnt want to screw with that kirby.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.