WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Epic Sax Guy on January 19, 2012, 10:51:14 PMThat reminds me. Your current Mario hack, MarioDK. He has no eyebrows :srs:
i know and SSJ3 dont got eyebrows too (look at  SSJ3 gotenks in sign)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

January 20, 2012, 09:01:09 AM #91 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 10:28:15 AM by pikazz
MarioDK, do SSJ jigglypuff and I would be happy forever :srs:

also, wigglytuff is cute!


bad arms is bad!
Stupid Tinypic :C

the arms arent too bad. Is he over Jiggs?



T-Posed the arms manually.
I'm currently rigging her.




inb4tabuu
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Just subtle improvements on the rig and no longer has the lighting issue.

BlackJax, you love rigging females over Zamus, don't you?

Also, good job on fixing those errors, EternalYoshi.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 21, 2012, 11:28:44 PM
BlackJax, you love rigging females over Zamus, don't you?

Also, good job on fixing those errors, EternalYoshi.

Hey, BRS is going over Marth. :P
But other than that, yeah.

So...
how bout that Ichigo?  ;D :P
Quote from: ds22 on January 16, 2012, 09:31:06 PM

Brought to you by Speedrig.com
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

MIKUUUU! x3

Nice progress, and awesome damage face!

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 21, 2012, 11:19:55 PM


Just subtle improvements on the rig and no longer has the lighting issue.

apply the vertex weld and smooth modifiers and it will smooth it perfectly, you must use both for some models

@ Starwaffle

cant wait for majoras mask.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.