WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 19, 2014, 03:25:10 AM
Thank you for clarifying.


Like what Spex said, it was anything but a negative comment. You're getting better at rigging and Wolf is not an easy character to do, what with all his twisting and bending. ExVeemon was done well. Keep it up man. Only advice I can give is rig and do characters for yourself and not go out of your way to look for instant popularity or praise. All in due time.

Another stage I have in progress.
[spoiler]






The Mario house from Paper Mario will be put on hold. I have many character releases for tonight.


didnt dsx8 already make that stage?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

June 19, 2014, 12:05:03 PM #14881 Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 06:26:48 PM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
Quote from: GBC on June 19, 2014, 06:00:40 AM
didnt dsx8 already make that stage?

Wow! Thanks for the heads up. I probably would have spent days on this without realizing it lol.


[spoiler]


Rigging Blinkey over Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


June 19, 2014, 07:45:38 PM #14883 Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 07:51:20 PM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
Quote from: Pac ZG on June 19, 2014, 07:06:37 PM
Rigging Blinkey over Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



You should give him Mario's gloves as they would be pre-rigged and just paint them yellow, unless you are aiming for closed fists


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 19, 2014, 12:05:03 PM
Wow! Thanks for the heads up. I probably would have spent days on this without realizing it lol.


[spoiler]

*throws Deku Nut at you and steals the model* In all seriousness, take my money. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Pac ZG on June 19, 2014, 07:06:37 PM
Rigging Blinkey over Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


cool
woul b nice to have face exressions in there

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 19, 2014, 09:47:55 PM
*throws Deku Nut at you and steals the model* In all seriousness, take my money. :srs:

It's okay, take it.

I'll have this one.
[spoiler]



He looks like Birdo.

His mouth should start off wide, then cut in close, not just jut in straight like that.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: iwantgames on June 13, 2014, 05:05:19 AM
main focus is smash 3 version, a brawl version may be made.

awesome PED work nano, can't wait to have it in game.

I am surprised nobody made or attempted this yet, do you guys not like him?





after minor edit to the glove texture and the expressions he should be done.
Who is pacman going to be over?
Pm if you want to add me on 3ds
My fc is 0018 2359 9048

sanic

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Do you think it's too soon for me to already begin working on the next one? ;D :laugh:


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 19, 2014, 11:03:38 PM
It's okay, take it.

I'll have this one.
[spoiler]


Bone edits FTW. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

June 20, 2014, 01:50:14 AM #14892 Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 01:57:29 AM by Flygon
I would apologize for the terrible rigs but I'm a bad hacker after all. I swear the next ones will be higher poly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on June 20, 2014, 01:50:14 AM
I would apologize for the terrible rigs but I'm a bad hacker after all. I swear the next ones will be higher poly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




You're not a bad hacker and your rigs are perfectly fine ;D

Quote from: Flygon on June 20, 2014, 01:50:14 AM
I would apologize for the terrible rigs but I'm a bad hacker after all. I swear the next ones will be higher poly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can't wait to have these...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]