WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Zed on July 11, 2014, 11:01:06 PM
I wanted to do this SOOOO Long ago.

But then I forgot about it....

It's a request that I've put off for waaaaaay too long, much to my chagrin ;)

July 12, 2014, 06:01:36 PM #15376 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 02:53:49 AM by Gamidame_K
givin expresions to Reimu for Reimu PSA
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

more Reimu: but this time is my entry for Velen's contest, finally finished, finally

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I must say the rig was pretty hard in the skirt


Nice Reimu Gamidame, I hope you win the contest, good luck to you.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 12, 2014, 06:01:36 PM
givin expresions to Reimu for Reimu PSA
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

more Reimu: but this time is my entry for Velen's contest, finally finished, finally
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I must say the rig was pretty hard in the skirt
Fancy dress is fancy... lol
But it looks really great!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I want that Reimu so bad man. Nice work on her Kyouma.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SJS on July 11, 2014, 10:23:36 PM
Rune Factory?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hm... I'd edit the face a little bit. Even if it's just the eyes. It would give him personality.

Maybe make his eyes somewhat match the original model? Not by too much though. Just in general shape.

Quote from: Calypso on July 13, 2014, 08:28:08 AM
Nice Reimu Gamidame, I hope you win the contest, good luck to you.
Quote from: AkenoS3 on July 13, 2014, 12:41:09 PM
Fancy dress is fancy... lol
But it looks really great!
Quote from: Nao-chan on July 13, 2014, 01:11:29 PM
I want that Reimu so bad man. Nice work on her Kyouma.
thanks guys, I sure worked alot on this one because I mixed/edited the model, remapped UVs, retextured and stuff, the version over regular peach will be in the vault in Velen's contest day
but I will also make a version for project KAI, this will be Reimu's alt costume (becasue Reimu will be in the project, actually DAO Ibuki is working on her PSA

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

So I asked myself this morning "How bad could I possibly be at vertexing?"

The answer?

Very bad



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Boobsey on July 13, 2014, 05:33:25 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cool! Over Charizard?


you guessed it!
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Zed on July 13, 2014, 06:40:56 PM
So I asked myself this morning "How bad could I possibly be at vertexing?"

The answer?

Very bad


Jaffar?

Quote from: Iwvi on July 14, 2014, 05:55:20 AM
Jaffar?

Yep, I have a PSA planned for him, just no model.

The forehead band is from Volke, the sides are vertexed up from Sothe's muffler.

And Albafika sent me Killing Edge, so I already have his knives.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Did this messing around with UVs, want to release this along with Rawk Hawk. Its from one of the costumes Pikachu can wear in Omega Ruby/Alpha Saphire.