WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Spex130 on July 10, 2014, 06:00:35 AM
For some reason, to me, seeing BMO lay a beatdown like Falcon is incredibly satisfying.


HOLY..... WAH!!? RRRRG.....IMMA.......ahem.... WHAT!? how, the thing..... when does...... fruit cake.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 09, 2014, 11:26:22 PM
looks cool.
Quote from: Iwvi on July 10, 2014, 01:45:51 AM
Like it so far. It took me a while to realise that she didn't have a nametag that said "shirt".
thanks guys, I guess my days of finishing imports in some hours are gone now that Im making custom models with UV mapping for better definitions
Quote from: Airi AkenoS3 on July 09, 2014, 11:33:03 PM
Don't lose your w8 :v
Other than that, I'm happy to see that it looks even better!
dun be a fry♫

anyway, gotta love this new touches

I seriously cant believe Im making a better model than windows100%...

She's looking really good Kyouma. Nice job.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 10, 2014, 06:27:58 AM
dun be a fry♫
Mah sweet hot♫

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 10, 2014, 06:27:58 AManyway, gotta love this new touches

I seriously cant believe Im making a better model than windows100%...
Looking forward for the progress!
I think I'll use that model to make the Ryuko PSA
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.



Let the hate rage ooon. Smash Bros. never bothered me anyway.  :af2:

Shoes are still pending.


What the hell is that supposed to be?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 11, 2014, 02:01:34 AM
What the hell is that supposed to be?
Are you talking about the gamecube?

Quote from: Segtendo on July 11, 2014, 02:01:34 AM
What the hell is that supposed to be?

Random Gamecube fighter, just felt like showing something. I don't think I'll be releasing it though.


Is it on Mario or Luigi? I can't tell because Brawl Luigi copied practically every one of Mario's mid-air animations. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 11, 2014, 04:59:20 AM #15369 Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 06:29:51 AM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 11, 2014, 04:30:02 AM
Is it on Mario or Luigi? I can't tell because Brawl Luigi copied practically every one of Mario's mid-air animations. :srs:

Hooray for Sm4sh taking care of that, and it's over Mario.

Post Merge: July 11, 2014, 06:29:51 AM

Almost done.
[spoiler]


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 11, 2014, 04:59:20 AM
Almost done.
[spoiler]

Soon... soon...
[spoiler]
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Rune Factory?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Think it's high time I get this ready, I mean again :laugh: Fixing it up with symmetry mod, mirrored rigging and such ;D


Quote from: the_randomizer on July 11, 2014, 10:52:21 PM
Think it's high time I get this ready, I mean again :laugh: Fixing it up with symmetry mod, mirrored rigging and such ;D



I wanted to do this SOOOO Long ago.

But then I forgot about it....


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SJS on July 11, 2014, 10:23:36 PM
Rune Factory?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I tried making a Raguna Link a long time ago. The result is on my vault, I think.

It came out meh. This looks much better.