WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 10, 2014, 06:38:09 AM
hahaha why do people always take so seriously everytime I joke like that? (like with the Marth's sister one) of course I know which ganon is that

btw best girl finished

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




that rig looks perfect.

oh and good looking ssj3 ganon by the way.

August 10, 2014, 04:37:23 PM #15841 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 08:19:28 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Kingskull95 on August 10, 2014, 03:58:25 AM
ill just leave this here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't wait to see how many SSJ 3 hair recolors he gets. xD Anywyas looks fantastic, kinda want to see him rigged over one of the Goku movesets...
Anyways,
The seven gauntlets.

Yes seven, remembered the glitched (or secret depending on what you want to call them) gauntlets, the Bronze/Brown is only in the N64, GCN and Wii versions while the Purple is only in the 3ds version, the Black, Blue and Green are in all versions, and all five of these are as powerful as the Gold gauntlets in the game. Also I fixed Tormod's Silver Gauntlets, he had forgotten to recolor the circles to silver, also I even kept his signature green in all of these recolors. lol
Anyways I've got a pretty good idea on how I'm going to deal with the download when I'm finished since there is a lot of different versions to choose from, and I mean A LOT. Never hurts to have more alternate costumes since you don't have to use all of them.
Now that I've made Black recolors, there is a Gauntlet for every color.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 11, 2014, 01:06:00 AM #15842 Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 01:25:41 AM by Gamidame_K
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on August 10, 2014, 04:31:13 PM
that rig looks perfect.

oh and good looking ssj3 ganon by the way.
thanks! believe it or not, I kind had a long time without rigging anything over zelda

also, is my turn to try it



Post Merge: August 11, 2014, 01:25:40 AM

gotta love dat rigged chain

Over Captain Falcon I'm guessing? Because isn't that where his scarf bones are at?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

yep, those are actually captain's scarf bones; ill just bone edit the translation
this will be also useful for the jotaro PSA for my project and all thanks to vish who shared me the models

Quote from: YahtzeeDrawing on August 10, 2014, 03:01:33 PM
Neat
Will he get a Mega Swampert FS?

Idk if it'll be his Final Smash, but KJP dose want Mega Swampert model




Quote from: marioking64DS on August 11, 2014, 11:32:41 AMIdk if it'll be his Final Smash, but KJP dose want Mega Swampert model
It'll be just like my Solo Charizard.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Jotaro finished


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice work!
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


He seems unaffected by the lighting...

Or is it just the stage?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


He kind of looks like a zombie in those screenshots.

He does. His skin is so pale.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Just gonna leave this here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A lost member of the Chaotix, I see.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]