WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

ASHLEY and Pauline please :(

Requests aside, how did that work?

Good Question, I tought Smash 3DS models were a hell to rip ><

i guess i would like to see the other 4 mega men ripped from the game? i just want starforce megaman in my game already.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I want to confirm a rumour about Smash 3DS: is it true that they use higher-poly models for when you're paused and zoomed in?

So, I came across other people who ripped the files from the game, and look like the textire are in .7z files, as  .tex files. How do.you decompress a .tex file? I have some GameCube models with no textures cause I don't know how.to open them

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 01, 2014, 10:54:05 PM
I want to confirm a rumour about Smash 3DS: is it true that they use higher-poly models for when you're paused and zoomed in?
Yup, it's true
And I think KTH's model are the "higher-poly" ones

November 01, 2014, 11:03:52 PM #16852 Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 11:10:26 PM by Boobsey
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 01, 2014, 10:54:05 PM
I want to confirm a rumour about Smash 3DS: is it true that they use higher-poly models for when you're paused and zoomed in?
yup:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ashley and Red on November 01, 2014, 11:02:39 PM
So, I came across other people who ripped the files from the game, and look like the textire are in .7z files, as  .tex files. How do.you decompress a .tex file? I have some GameCube models with no textures cause I don't know how.to open them
Here's a Pascal converter I use, you'll need to get the pascal interpreter though
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Boobsey on November 01, 2014, 11:03:52 PM
yup:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow, Brawl-quality models for pausing. Can't wait for all the Mac's. ;)

Would you be kind enough to send me Mario, Luigi & Bowser? Even if you don't, this is one hell of a thing. Can't believe they have brawl-quality models for when the game is paused....actually....how high are the High-poly models? Do they rival the Melee models?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Boobsey on November 01, 2014, 11:03:52 PM
yup:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here's a Pascal converter I use, you'll need to get the pascal interpreter though

thank you kind!!!!

hmm, what if we all control our hype for the sm4sh models until we are able to rip the wii u ones?

Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 01, 2014, 11:37:30 PM
hmm, what if we all control our hype for the sm4sh models until we are able to rip the wii u ones?

The Wii U ones are probably too advanced / high-poly,

Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 01, 2014, 11:37:30 PM
hmm, what if we all control our hype for the sm4sh models until we are able to rip the wii u ones?
3ds high poly models are very similar to brawl models though, so these are probably a lot better than the wiiU models will be, at least for what we use them here.

edit: ninja'd

Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 01, 2014, 11:37:30 PM
hmm, what if we all control our hype for the sm4sh models until we are able to rip the wii u ones?
But who knows when that'll be? The 3ds has been out a while and only in the past or so have people been able to rip from a few games, it could be months after Smash Wii U comes out, plus those models might be a bit too high-poly. It is on a system that is a generation ahead of the wii. :P
[EDIT] Was also ninja'd xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.