WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Majora-Sama on November 09, 2014, 08:48:58 PM
It's looking good, I'm actually excited to see how this comes out. However, I'm a slight concerned about the face...I don't know, something looks off about it, though that could be the lack of pupils talking for all I know.

Here, try looking at this.


I'm fully aware you're still early on in the process, but for your consideration, the eyebrows are too dark and too small (across the width of the face), her eyes are too far apart, and her mouth is rather thin as well.

I'm only critiquing it because I really want it to come out well / v\
Lol I always appreciate critique.

I noticed something was off about her as well. They eyes are a bit too far apart, and I'm working on the lip texture to make it not so thin. I haven't textured the eyebrows yet, so they are the color that max decided to make the lol. I'm going to re-texture the hair when I get it all mapped out.

And as far as the irises go, how's this for her eyes?

Actually majora sama, I think maybe is the eyes....Her eye format looks like that, but the eyebrow don't...

The Great King of Dreamland Himself!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AwesomeToad on November 09, 2014, 11:28:35 PM
The Great King of Dreamland Himself!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
What does he look like during his inhaling attack? :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 09, 2014, 11:41:33 PM
What does he look like during his inhaling attack? :D

Absolutely gorgeous
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 10, 2014, 12:35:59 AM #17045 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 12:38:53 AM by russmarrs2
Quote from: AwesomeToad on November 10, 2014, 12:21:57 AM
Absolutely gorgeous
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

XD Waluigi is so beautiful.
Which is probably why Walimar feels so bad when he throws one of these handsome devils at his enemies.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on November 10, 2014, 12:35:59 AM
XD Waluigi is so beautiful.
Which is probably why Walimar feels so bad when he throws one of these handsome devils at his enemies.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

need it, need it, need it, NEED IT!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 10, 2014, 12:45:23 AM
need it, need it, need it, NEED IT!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I go to work and leave BV modding for  two days and you guys had one job, one job!... You guys did well.  :happy:


I don't want you guys to get mad at me...But I hate Waluigi and those oics make me fell ill, but it is just my opnions, ignore it >< If it was Wario tought, I would be glad to join hehe

Those [censored]ing Walumin.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: russmarrs2 on November 10, 2014, 12:35:59 AM
XD Waluigi is so beautiful.
Which is probably why Walimar feels so bad when he throws one of these handsome devils at his enemies.

I wanted to do Olimar & Pikmin

However it does look like you had to redo the rig....*tries to think of a way to sabotage your version so I can make my own*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Waluigi you [censored] overrated bastard. :P You're not the only one, Ashley and Red. :P

I can't wait to see updates that DON'T pertain to him.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 10, 2014, 01:32:05 AM
Waluigi you [censored] overrated bastard. :P You're not the only one, Ashley and Red. :P

I can't wait to see updates that DON'T pertain to him.
Sorry, it's just we're doing a project to put his head over all the playable characters.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

waluigi makes everything better. it's a proven fact.
now let's see his head on ivysaur (maybe the pink flower part?)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524